Page 83 of 207 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Gee,sounds like a russian roulette with dragons ����Good luck with infinity,Dark!I cant help in diamonds rounds cuz im using diamonds...But im with u all to support!!!
    Thanks LemonadeMouth!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    And Tiny has deafeted my Atlantis... 3rd dragon in a row... this way I'm NEVER gonna make it... argh... First tournament, and just because you can't get the good dragons like Ninja and Valkyrie on Android, means I have a HUGE setback...
    We've all been where you are now. We've had to beat these same dragons before without Nunja and Valkyrie. And we know how discouraging it can be. Don't give up. Maybe next time it will work. Just do your best.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Oh. Don't give up so easy!!! Your doing great!!!
    In normal arena Honeybee defeated Tiny idk how. Read first page to see what colours att pink. Do u have night?Could work. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    And just to let you know, I still don't have any diamond dragons and am stuck on Infinity. If you don't have diamond dragons, everything has a 10% chance of beating Infinity. And I've so far lost 10x to him. Being stuck happens to everyone at some point every tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    And just to let you know, I still don't have any diamond dragons and am stuck on Infinity. If you don't have diamond dragons, everything has a 10% chance of beating Infinity. And I've so far lost 10x to him. Being stuck happens to everyone at some point every tournament.
    My Diamonds have a hard time with Infinity too !
    So I always resort to the little ones !
    Now I have an Uncle Valkyrie and Nephew Ninja to help too.

Executive Chef
    Omg, i just remember something!3 or 4 tournaments ago i used Fireworks for Infinity cuz my game reseted in that round and my diamond lost .Maybe u wanna try, Dark

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    And Tiny has deafeted my Atlantis... 3rd dragon in a row... this way I'm NEVER gonna make it... argh... First tournament, and just because you can't get the good dragons like Ninja and Valkyrie on Android, means I have a HUGE setback...
    We have lost 6 or 7 dragons in a row too. Sometimes it luck. But then you have nothing to lose by trying your best.

Rhino Keeper
    Please help with Quezel, lost diamond, crusader, Valkarie, ninja, air, landworm, fire, ...

Executive Chef
    Is only my impression or this tour nobody complained about reset?Maybe its fixed!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    Please help with Quezel, lost diamond, crusader, Valkarie, ninja, air, landworm, fire, ...
    Try Crusader again BB. Or baby fire.Last tour took me 5 baby fire to beat it.