Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    Well my summary, got the dragon, took me 7 tries to beat round 24, even this morning could not pass round 25, and please i'm writing this so don't tell me about how i should have read the forums....blah blah blah.
    Thanks to all who contribute, but once again even with access to a diamond and crusader i still had to use ultimate attacks (five to be exact) and speed up 10 rounds. it's getting frustrating that people including me are getting stuck on one fight for 7-8 attempts, and then take longer to get the next. Congrats to all thoes who won without gold, all handful of you. But you not the majority.
    Good luck to those still trying but i can't spend any more time on the tournment.
    Congratulations! I'm very glad you got your dragon. Some ornaments go better than others, some people have luck sometimes and not others. I'm sorry that you had a tough time this tournament. It really can get tiresome and frustrating at times.

Most everyone has some opponents that take 7-10 battles to win. That is the game. I find that I spend far less gold if I speed through the first 10 levels or so, using 1-3 golds to speed the arena, leaving me far more time at the end of the tournament time to battle the tough ones for hours and hours. I am lucky that I have a job that so often has hours and hours of "down time" - time when I play. Not everyone has that option. We all get frustrated, tired, discouraged and just a bit crazy when battles don't go our way, but that is not only character building but it also opens doors to friends - from this forum or elsewhere. We get a bit goofy in our support of each other, but it really is a wonderful "side effect" of a tough tournament.

I hope we will see you here in the future.

Executive Chef
    Opponents, not ornaments! Good grief!

Farm Supplier
    So I used the ultimate attack two times, for naga and nano but I get the egg!) it was difficult tournament specially for me, because I don't have no ninja and no Valkyrie ) thank you all for your posts, it was very helpful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma5 View Post
    So I used the ultimate attack two times, for naga and nano but I get the egg!) it was difficult tournament specially for me, because I don't have no ninja and no Valkyrie ) thank you all for your posts, it was very helpful!
    What level are you.
    Without the Championship Dragons you need a bit more time to read and check.
    They may come with another Championship Dragon for those who do not have one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Opponents, not ornaments! Good grief!
    Thank you FigmentValley,All of your help & support helped most of us...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma5 View Post
    Great tho,no matter how you get it,but you have Nano now and hope he'll be a Champion like Ninja & Valkyrie...Congrats!!

Yey! 200 pages
    There's 3 Hours left and Landworm lost to Troll -_-

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Yey! 200 pages
    There's 3 Hours left and Landworm lost to Troll -_-
    I used a fire 1 told my neighbor to try babies and she used a forest 1 both on the first try...buy them then sell if they lose I also used a forest 1 o prism but usd ultimate on last 2 can't help there good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Yay!! Wraith Lv 3 beat Nano MB++,....
    Yay, Kami!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvboydragons View Post
    I used a fire 1 told my neighbor to try babies and she used a forest 1 both on the first try...buy them then sell if they lose I also used a forest 1 o prism but usd ultimate on last 2 can't help there good luck
    But I did see in forum someone used a wraith 3 or 4 for nano just trying to save some reading for ya!!