Page 186 of 207 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    You are amazing. After 2 more losses I finally beat Naga with Valkeryie but instead of using bashes I used magic. Thank you sooooooo much.
    Glad to hear you passed Naga, belbar!!!!

Executive Chef
    After battling every hour of the tournament that I was awake apart from 6 and with 19 dragons in the spa, my highest yet, I have finally beaten nano with wraith on its second attempt (6 previous losses) with BB.

Thank you all so much for all your help and support, I couldn't have done it without you.

Kami hope you have now won. If not good luck my friend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    I just got nano! Beat him with ninja. It was ninjas second try. DarkAther, summercarefree, Belbar, Kami, FigmentValley (did I forget anyone?) thanks for all of your help!!! Have a great day everyone & good luck to all!!! I'm off to a birthday party but I'll check in later to see how it's going.
    Congrats!! Glad you got your nano too! Hope your party was fun!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Victory is mine! Nano went down with just one hit!

29. Naga defeated by Ninja
    30. Nano defeated by Valkyrie

Once again, I did it without using gold and without any diamonds. Persistence is key! Good luck to all still battling!
    Congrats, CakeandPie! Nice fighting!

Executive Chef
    After battling every hour of the tournament that I was awake apart from 6 and with 19 dragons in the spa, my highest yet, I have finally beaten nano with wraith on its second attempt (6 previous losses) with BB.

Thank you all so much for all your help and support, I couldn't have done it without you.

Congrats, belbar! I'm soooo glad you made it! Cheers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Go Dark Angel! Go, Kami!

Congratulations to those who have finished - particularly those who managed without diamond dragons! It IS possible.

As a reward I will wave a magic wand and gift diamonds to all who have accomplished so much, with such good will and care or their neighbors despite having no diamonds!

(I SO wish this were true.... fingers crossed....)
    FigmentValley your soooo kind! Thanks for all the fun you have given us!

Executive Chef

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!Yes,yes,yes!Ypieeeee!Congrats n have fun with all 36 hrs hatching!

Executive Chef
    Figment, can i borrow ur magic wand for the next tournament?I think it will be very usefull! )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Figment, can i borrow ur magic wand for the next tournament?I think it will be very usefull! )
    Oh me too. Next time i will be away for 3 days with no Internet access at all so there is no way I can win it but will see how far I get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Yay!!! Epic Dark Angel beat Naga Lv 20, M+MB,...thank you for darkather, sumercarefree, LemonadeMouth & FigmentValley....my heart is dancing now,..I need one more advice, which dragon use with Nano,. Ninja/ Valkyrie or DA,. Thanks
    Congrats, kami!!