Page 159 of 207 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owlsdragon View Post
    Just beat Naga with Night Elf, BB. Off to bed, good luck, guys and see u and Nano tomorrow.
    Congrats! Maybe I'll try my new night elf also. He's level 4 though.

Rhino Keeper
    My last 5 battle results:

Troll....Tusker
    Leopard....Mistmoth
    Prism....Night Elf
    Naga....Eclipse
    Nano....Valykrie

All my dragons were epic and I always use MBB.
    Good luck everyone and a BIG thanks to all the posters!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Sort of trying to save too. But I need a lot more than you do.
    Just ulted Prism. Hopefully Naga will be easier.
    Spent more gold than I have wanted to on this one.
    Oh..sad & mix feeling for you but anyway since we don't have much time,it good that you Ultimate him,hopefully other two battles are easy for you,.Good Luck for Naga...

Executive Chef
    Epic Illusion Lost with Leopard Lv 18, MBB, So far 9 battles Lost, Origami BMB, illusion BMM, Ninja BMM, Aether BMB, Lightning BMB, Uncle Valkyrie MMM, Witch BBM. Trickster BBM & Illusion MBB....next try with Naga and than 11th try BlackSwan+Ultimate,thats my plan for Leopard...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Oh..sad & mix feeling for you but anyway since we don't have much time,it good that you Ultimate him,hopefully other two battles are easy for you,.Good Luck for Naga...
    Don't worry about it. I figure I'm this far into it, I may as well get the dragon. And maybe some of my nice neighbors will send me as much gold as they can for the next little while.
    Anyways I have some nice neighbors. And I want them to know, I do try to send gold back. Sometimes I have to rotate who it goes too though. Wish I could send gold to more neighbors at a time.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I just beat naga with night elf. What's next? It's nano right? Oh boy. I may wait til morning for that one. I'm not even sure who to use at this point. My Valkyrie is not epic yet.

Rhino Keeper
    DarkAther I haven't sent out my third gold for the day yet. Would you like it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Epic Illusion Lost with Leopard Lv 18, MBB, So far 9 battles Lost, Origami BMB, illusion BMM, Ninja BMM, Aether BMB, Lightning BMB, Uncle Valkyrie MMM, Witch BBM. Trickster BBM & Illusion MBB....next try with Naga and than 11th try BlackSwan+Ultimate,thats my plan for Leopard...
    Hope you get him. Going to throw night elf (4) out at Naga and then maybe Raven or Ninja.

Rhino Keeper
    Expect one from fantasy isles after you accept my invite. I'm not a great neighbor here -I play bs, RS, FS & fs2. Too many! So you can delete me afterwards. No hard feelings! Really!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    DarkAther I haven't sent out my third gold for the day yet. Would you like it?
    That would be really nice, unless you know of someone else who needs it. Are you my neighbor yet? Like I said it takes me a few days to send back.