Page 145 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Oh my goodness!!! Prism down on second attempt!!!

28. Prism defeated by Forest 1
    Fantastic

That will be my ****ing vibes then. Told you it couldn't happen twice. Think you will finish before me at this rate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Try Valkyrie, Sapphire, Emerald, Lotus, Night Elf etc
    Currently healing goblin and Valkeryie will get healed next. Meanwhile I have Lotus lined up next. Thought he was in the den to but he isn't I used a bat by mistake last time.

Farm Supplier
    Just beat Nano with lv.8 Valkarie with just 1 magic! Just took 2 tries. 1st time lv.10 Mercury lost to Nano

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rock2006 View Post
    I am about to delete this game. My daughter has made it to level 18 and is battling the Sapphire. She has no less than 20 battles with 15 different dragons. Has anyone out there beat Sapphire or even won the tournament. I smell scam.
    I beat Sapphire with lv.10 Gold w no problem. If you don't have Gold try Night Elf or Bat.

Executive Chef
    I am about to delete this game. My daughter has made it to level 18 and is battling the Sapphire. She has no less than 20 battles with 15 different dragons. Has anyone out there beat Sapphire or even won the tournament. I smell scam.
    I ****ed sapphire with Valkeryie. People did have trouble with him but loads of people have been successful. Good dragons to use are trickster, peacock, lotus, amethyst black. In other words purple, black, yellow combinations and try and use super rare if she can. If you read the thread lots of people have already won the tournament. It took me about 4 tournaments to win my first one and I am level 128. It is just a matter of building up a good army although a few pages back someone who was only on level 37 I think won and has posted her list. It is also useful to come on this forum as there are lots of helpful suggestions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keeli84 View Post
    Just beat Nano with lv.8 Valkarie with just 1 magic! Just took 2 tries. 1st time lv.10 Mercury lost to Nano
    Well done.

Executive Chef
    Aargh. Lotus down to Naga this time. That must be my fifth attempt. Really want to get him before bed in 2 hours.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    I've been stuck on Troll all day. It's really getting on my nerves now.
    My forest fire finally took down my troll.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The tournaments are hard on purpose, because TL, being a business, wants people to use gold on an ultimate attack to beat the hardest opponents. But that said, what dragons she's using and what level, rarity, and color they are all make a difference. If she is not using high level dragons, doesn't have a good array of super rare or ultra rare (diamonds), or most importantly is not following the the color chart of what to use and not use (you can find this information on the forum), then she is going to have trouble winning.

Like I said, the tournaments are hard, but I wouldn't call them a scam...I have won numerous tournaments without using gold, and without even having any diamond dragons, because I have a large array of dragons to choose from, I carefully choose which dragons will have the best chance against a given opponent, and I am persistent, battling at every available opportunity, which helps make up for the fact that I will lose a lot of battles especially against the harder diamond opponents.
    Last edited by cakeandpie; 11-09-13 at 03:21 PM. Reason: to add more information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Fantastic

That will be my ****ing vibes then. Told you it couldn't happen twice. Think you will finish before me at this rate.
    Yes, your vibes are the best. I will try to send you some good ****ing vibes back.