Page 103 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Ok at the end I did try DA lvl 7 against Saphire 12 and won by one M+++

Farm Supplier
    Any tips on Quetzal?
    I'm really starting to hate those diamond*ssholes. Had to battle Infinity 8x, Angel 10x and now i've lost 5 times already against Quetzal. Ruby twice (who beat him for me last time), Landworm, Eagle and Ninja. I have no diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I understand your feeling, if you had gold,used it,.because there are more battles ahead of you,so don't waste too much time on DA..Good Luck.,
    Thanks. No I do have enough gold to use an ultimate on him. I have battle this dragon 20 times!! I am so Sick of this Dark Angle. It seems like I will never be able to get past him.

Rhino Keeper
    i am stuck with Prism now. Few dragons already down. I do not have a Mercury to fight him. The previous tournament which was before this one was easier I should say. This tourney is driving me crazy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    After completing Round 20 (Planet), I logged back into the game an hour later and was presented with Round 18 (Sapphire) all over again as if those three rounds featuring Sapphire, Stainglass & Planet had never been fought. I've heard of hiccup rounds, but THREE ROUNDS? How the heck could the game lose track of over three hours where battling is concerned, while maintaining the progress of breeding, hatching, etc?
    I fought those three rounds all over again over the course of about 12 hours. I sure hope this is not some loop and that I won't be zapped back to the Sapphire round again when I return to the arena later this morning.
    There seems to have been less issues with resets, but i don't understand why TL are unable to fix this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zwinnie View Post
    Any tips on Quetzal?
    I'm really starting to hate those diamond*ssholes. Had to battle Infinity 8x, Angel 10x and now i've lost 5 times already against Quetzal. Ruby twice (who beat him for me last time), Landworm, Eagle and Ninja. I have no diamonds.
    I thought it was only me who has taken multiple attempts since Round 21. I used Landworm on Quetzal and got him on first attempt, but I did have snowman down to try if you have it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zwinnie View Post
    Any tips on Quetzal?
    Oh,...than through any dragon,try your luck,besides Diamonds,all other dragons have only 10% chances...Good Luck... btw I beat Quetzal wih epic water after 16 Lost in Nightmare tourney, so you may try this too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    i am stuck with Prism now. Few dragons already down. I do not have a Mercury to fight him. The previous tournament which was before this one was easier I should say. This tourney is driving me crazy.
    Lots of people got him with Atlantis last the and others this tournament have used Aurora and Aether

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    yes,As belbar said many players used Atlantis to beat Prism,.I did used Atlantis BM++ ****ed Prism Lv20 in Nightmare tournament...Good Luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Oh,...than through any dragon,try your luck,besides Diamonds,all other dragons have only 10% chances...Good Luck... btw I beat Quetzal wih epic water after 16 Lost in Nightmare tourney, so you may try this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I thought it was only me who has taken multiple attempts since Round 21. I used Landworm on Quetzal and got him on first attempt, but I did have snowman down to try if you have it.
    Thanks, i'll try them next