Page 133 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2064

Thread: Nano Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    I'm up to Atlantis just worried about angel and leopard since I don't have an aether. I think I'll try headless since he's purple and yellow. Wraith is white and purple. I got through first 19 using that chart too. But I never thought I would get this far!! Thanks for your help!! Everyone else kept recommending things I didn't have and not likely to have anytime soon! It helps to get advice from someone closer to my level!
    It doesn't hurt to try either..headless helps me in the regular battles and wraith in the tourney...if they lose heal them and try agian...I used storm and he's yellow and blue...that combo might help!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by traumtaenzerin View Post
    Ah i nearly forgot to mention that i beat Prism with mercury on first try with B+++ Try B first when you fight against diamonds it worked 4 times for me on first try!!
    Great. Belbar should try this too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvboydragons View Post
    It doesn't hurt to try either..headless helps me in the regular battles and wraith in the tourney...if they lose heal them and try agian...I used storm and he's yellow and blue...that combo might help!!
    Yes Wraith has helped me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I lost Diamond twice, Crusader twice and Atlantis to Prism. I was just about to use Ultimate when I read the lower level player saying they had used a Forest 1. So I spent 500 coins at the market on a Forest and he took out Prism with a BM, lol.

Naga defeated my Ruby, so I used the Ultimate on that one. Now I am facing Nano. Nearly there.
    I'm glad I could help..lol

Farm Supplier
    Yes just used lightning 10 to beat ceaser, bash not strong but magic took out 90%! YES YES YES

Executive Chef
    Naga- Night Elf 9.
    B++B

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Keep trying and vary your attack pattern too. The computer could be expecting our moves in advance. So introduce some surprises. Still think red is best or a red combination. Tried Ruby?
    It's all lottery too.
    just now my neighbor suggest to use Justice against Quetzal MBM,so I'm gonna use soon.,.Thanks for the advice...

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I agree with Sumer. Use reds but I wouldn't spend too much longer on it if you have the gold to spare as you still have 5 more rounds to do and these rounds all seem to be quite tough. Sending ****ing vibes.
    you're so right belbar.,No problem for me to use Ultimate,I got 970 Golds.,.but I want to buy the Diamond,just want to save Gold as much as I can,..otherwise itune card paid the penalty..

Kami owns a gold Mine.
    He hardly uses Ultimate n fights till the last day.
    Dear Sumercarefree,you always said,fight till 10 rounds,.after that if have spare gold use Ultimate,so I'm following your advice,once I reached 11 battles DA+Ultimate....thats my plan so far..Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Naga- Night Elf 9.
    B++B
    Just beat Naga with Night Elf (7) BBB+, too!! Yaay!!

Executive Chef
    I'm on lvl 22, Infinity. Whatever I put against him, I don't have more than a 10% chance of beating him...and I still have 8 more to go.. I'm starting to feel the time ticking away and I'm feeling the gold burning in my pocket... I still have 470 gold... enough to buy every battle to come... but it feels so devestating...

From lvl 5 I'm keeping track, and I've lost 17 battles already, so much time lost, so little time left. So little good dragons I have: no diamond, no champions, no epic lightning. Thank God I have Atlantis, Illusion, and Black swan, they won more than half of my battles so far...

So... Infinity: max 10% chance. Atlantis, max 45% chance (seems doable), Angel 15%, Quetzal 25%, Troll 35%, Leopard 25%, Prism 10%, Naga 25%, Nano 25%. And no time to try to infinity... Looks like I'm gonna lose a l?t of money here...

Just switched from Android to Apple to get the extra play-possibilities (arena, quest, crafting, arctic isles), but it gets me down now... Before it was just the impossibilities to breed the desired dragons, no need to cry over lost battles, but now... I'm hoping I won't feel sorry about the switch...

Executive Chef
    woohoo!!! I beat Quetzal on my 8th try used Justice Lv 9,MB+B...suggest by my neighbor.He also won against Quetzal.....I can't express my feeling now..flying above the sky tho....Thank you so much Sumercarefree & belbar..