Thread: Halloween goals expired earlier than expected?!

Host(ess)

Halloween goals expired earlier than expected?!

My daughter was just about to finish the final goal today to get the 'ghostly gathering'. When we checked this morning the goal page indicated there was 10 hours left. She had 5 more spectral cupcakes to go which would be done when she got home from school. That should have been 3 hours before the goals were set to expire. When she got home she served the cupcakes but did not get the ghosts. I checked and it is still locked in the floor decorations menu. The Halloween goals have disappeared in the goals menu. Is there anything we can do? The irony is that she was willing to spend the gems to finish the recipes but I thought we'd be okay!

Host(ess)
    Yeah sadly mine did the exact same thing. I was waiting till the last 2 hours before using gems trying to get as much off the stoves as I could and then they just disappeared... I do not think there is any way we can get them now.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys I have flagged this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

For this matter, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance on your Goals expiring early. Please have your Storm8 ID and the name of the Goal you were on so that the Support Team can investigate. Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Thanks for your help!! You guys are awesome! :-)