Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else experiencing severe slowness ?

I still have problems since Sunday's maintenance:
    1/ extremely slow loading of 'gifts' window (a number of minutes).
    2/ gifts appear to send, but name of recipient remains as bottom name on list (i.e.gift has not 'sent').
    3/ neighbours list extremely slow (as 1/ above).
    4/ selected neighbour's isle is extremely slow to load.
    5/ posting on neighbours' walls extremely slow with intermittent erroneous message that an Internet connection is required.
    6/ loss of continuity (e.g. Planting food which, on return to game, has not been planted).

Last night (Tuesday 05 Nov GMT time zone) visiting and commenting on 15 nbrs walls took 80 minutes.

Info:

iPad 2.
    Game deleted/reinstalled twice - Mon.04 and early hours of Wed.06 (today) with no improvement of performance.
    Game version 1.7.
    Playing via wi-fi.

Additional:-
    Intermittent similar difficulties as those listed above with Castle Story.

Game not working right.

My game has been running very slow and crash every 3 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to plant food, I have to go to people's island 9 times to play with their dragons. Collecting coins crash my game. I have deleted Halloween dragon story and re installed the Game nothing is working.

Team Lava will you plz do something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    My game has been running very slow and crash every 3 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to plant food, I have to go to people's island 9 times to play with their dragons. Collecting coins crash my game. I have deleted Halloween dragon story and re installed the Game nothing is working.

Team Lava will you plz do something.
    Are you playing your game on an old device? My game running fine on my new iphone, But it crash like crazy on my 1st generation ipad. Since after the maintenance

Yes, I'm using 1st generation iPad 64 GB but it hasn't worked right since Sunday maintenance, it worked fine before that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    Yes, I'm using 1st generation iPad 64 GB but it hasn't worked right since Sunday maintenance, it worked fine before that.
    I know lol, on the same boat with you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123