Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else experiencing severe slowness ?

Fashion Designer
    since yesterday, my DS is slow ! VERY SLOW ! I don't know what is going on but this is getting annoying ! It worked just fine until your last maintenance ! i am not the only one ! One of my neighbors barely logs in because his games keeps crashing ! Do you guys know what is going on?

Executive Chef
    Mine is slow too

Host(ess)
    Same here, still slow as molasses and still no info on why when I deleted and reinstalled as instructed I lost all items for the summoning quest as well as the timer. I will even accept an "I don't know what happened reply" at this point. <sigh>

Fashion Designer
    now its even slower ! it takes like forever to log in . cannot visit my neighbors or post on their walls. do something about this !
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 03:14 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    since yesterday, my DS is slow ! VERY SLOW ! I don't know what is going on but this is getting annoying ! It worked just fine until your last maintenance ! i am not the only one ! One of my neighbors barely logs in because his games keeps crashing ! Do you guys know what is going on?
    Having the same issue(started yesterday). At first I thought there was something with my internet connection and switched from 3G to WiFi but the slowliness is still there. It rakes "forever" (about 1-2 minutes) to load somebody's islands + 1 more minute to post a comment - can't visit my nbrs because I don't have that much time ;(
    Same goes to my own island - slow moving, fail sync and lots of crashes. Hoping for quick fix.

Farm Supplier
    Same her on iOS. Extreme lag when moving around my islands. Click a neighbors name to visit, processing screen and then back to my own. Clicking to collect money and there is a lag of a couple seconds to see the silver pour out. Just today with the new tourney I had to face level 1 fire 3x.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    now its even slower ! it takes like forever to log in . cannot visit my neighbors or post on their walls. do something about this !
    Has anyone responded about this? It's been very, very slow since the maintenance; it was fine before. I've seen a number of complaints/problems (there's an unanswered thread abt this in the Discussions section) but no response anywhere.

If I've missed a different thread or sticky on this i apologize. I looked, but didn't see one.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    sending gold takes about 10 min

this is not normal before the maintnce

Rhino Keeper
    Issue is still here for - I feel very unhappy because visiting somebody else now like torchering - 5 minute for only one player - rediculous ;( please fix it!

The Honorable Panda
    Anyone still experiencing lagging.
    Have you deleted and redownloaded the game?

What specific device do you play on?

What is the current version number of the game you are playing? (under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen)

Are you playing on wifi or cellular?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast