Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else experiencing severe slowness ?

Host(ess)

Anyone else experiencing severe slowness ?

Hi all for the past few days my game is extremely slow. If I visit my neighbors their islands take forever to load and movement is slow to play with their dragons. Just checking to see if only me or if it is a general issue at this time. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Alllllll the time. It lags so badly. I don't know why and it's been doing it for quite a while. Pretty sure I posted about it on the bugs thread but never heard back.

Hi everyone,

It appears a couple of our games (Dragon and FS2) are experiencing an issue. The team is aware and they are looking into this. Thank you for your patience.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

The games should be back online.

Please let us know if any further problems come up :P

Rhino Keeper
    It's not fixed for us. My BFF and I are having a big problem using the app. She still cannot get in. I can get in and it is really slow or locks up and then crashes. Gifting is taking over a minute for me and crashes as soon as I get to the realm. I have an iPod4 and she has a iPhone4. I guess our candy corn search is moot at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    It's not fixed for us. My BFF and I are having a big problem using the app. She still cannot get in. I can get in and it is really slow or locks up and then crashes. Gifting is taking over a minute for me and crashes as soon as I get to the realm. I have an iPod4 and she has a iPhone4. I guess our candy corn search is moot at this point.
    Have you two tried reinstalling the app? Sometimes a fresh install of the game will fix the issues.

Rhino Keeper
    I reinstalled the regular app and rebooted my iPod. It worked correctly for about 45 seconds and slowed way down. I haven't gotten any candy corn all day either. Can I still get candy corn in the regular mode?

Host(ess)
    Uhmmm , Dear CuddlyDragon ... I did as you suggested and deleted and reinstalled the app. Just one small problem now I do not have the summoning and have lost all my candy, pumpkins etc. The timer no longer appears at all. You sure that was a good idea???? I had 17 hours left and only needed to hatch a few more drags ((

Host(ess)
    hmm not feeling the warm and fuzzy here ... seems reinstalling was a bad idea . I don't recommend anyone else doing this until someone can check this out. Days of candy corn gathering wasted it seems Have a good night everyone I will check back to see what words of wisdom TL offers about this tomorrow. Of course the summoning quest will have expired by then .... such is life.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been having issues with all 5 of my TL games although DS is the only one that doesn't run thru the goals I've completed. My game is super slow, failed loading of islands, out of sync, loooong processing, breed dragons & come back to nothing in the den, forceclosing & posts not showing up on walls. I have problems with only TL games. I have no issues with anything else I do with my phone & have over 2/3 of my memory left.

I'm on Android & have cleared my cache & data. I uninstalled, shut off phone, reinstalled game...uninstalled, rebooted & reinstalled and nothing works. Reported 2x today to Google when booted out of the game.

I saw the maintenance notice on the forum so I figured I'd wait a day. The only change is DS is forceclosing more often.

Any other suggestions?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast