Thread: TRYING to block neighbors

Host(ess)

Angry TRYING to block neighbors

Why is it such a difficult thing to try to block annoying/rude people??

Almost two weeks ago some random person started spamming my wall with hateful messages although I've never written to them. Of course Home Design Story being a TeamLava game doesn't have a simple "block" button. I went to thinking and I thought, there must be a way to have certain people not be able to write on my wall. After going on a search and reading that I have to email support with: 1. my ID, 2. the ID of the person I wan to block (which is just ignorant), 3. screenshots of the rude messages, then they'll be blocked. So while I waited "3-5 business days" for an email back the person kept filling up my wall with more rude comments and I still didn't respond back to her.

[ Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum]

I want someone blocked why do I have to go through all this trouble? Why can't I have whoever blocked because I don't want them posting on my wall??

I'm a 20 year old college student and I enjoy playing the story games during my free time. I don't need 11 year old girls coming on my wall posting about my house being ugly or that I'm a [] Seriously! I never respond back and it's still a mystery to me today why I'm the target, all I want is a way to block them. By the time you're reading this there's probably another girl posting something annoying on my wall. I have no idea how they find me or why I attract them.

Does anyone else go through this??

I never thought to ask this until I started playing Home Design but TeamLava, can you give us a block button??
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-09-13 at 02:40 PM. Reason: inappropriate word/remove support response

The Honorable Panda
    There is currently no block feature in the game.
    I am sorry you are experiencing issues with players but all you can do is report these players to support.
    You are doing the right thing by not responding.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request