Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unable to login (no internet connection)

New Resident

Unable to login (no internet connection)

Hi all, been trying to login since yesterday evening. Noticed that there's server maintenance that should last a few hours, but up till right now, I"m still unable to login. It says I require an internet connection but I'm on my wifi already and other games / facebook are all loading fine. Anyone else facing this situation?

Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK
    Me too! I can get into regular DS but Halloween edition hasn't worked since the scheduled maintenance. Did one of the UK servers die?

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK
    Just deleted the Halloween game, restarted my iPad, reinstalled the game from the app store and now it works.

New Resident
    I've been unable to get back in, and it's now almost a full day on from this planned maintenance. I can get back in to other games, just not DS. I was close to completing the tasks to obtain a wraith dragon, I guess that's been a total waste of effort now. How come some people are back on, but not others?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidni7 View Post
    Just deleted the Halloween game, restarted my iPad, reinstalled the game from the app store and now it works.
    As Sidni77 said, please reinstall your game to resolve this issue. Please note your game data is stored on our servers and will not be affected.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    As Sidni77 said, please reinstall your game to resolve this issue. Please note your game data is stored on our servers and will not be affected.
    this becomes annoying. i have the same problem, it crashes every few seconds. then i reinstall the game and restart my device and it works again - for a few hours. then, again, the same problem...

Executive Chef
    Do we still having a maintenance going on? How come the game telling me I have no internet connection still?

Executive Chef
    I been able,to get,into,the game.. Right along.. Until tonight ,,, 5:10 pm EST can't get in ,,tells me I need intern I delete Halloween verion. Didn't help

Hi everyone,

It appears a couple of our games (Dragon and FS2) are experiencing an issue. The team is aware and they are looking into this. Thank you for your patience.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hi everyone,

It appears a couple of our games (Dragon and FS2) are experiencing an issue. The team is aware and they are looking into this. Thank you for your patience.
    Thank you for letting us know

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast