Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unable to login (no internet connection)

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...11-03-13/page9 - can you check this theme please? :с There still a lot of my friends who unable to login...

Hello. I still got a trouble with Dragon story. The version of my game is Android Halloween - 1.0.7.6 My Android version is 4.1.2. I start to play and the pop up about internet connection is showing up in 2-3 min. I had restarted device, reinstalled game, cleared cash and nothing heplped. Please, help me. I don't want to lose my island

Executive Chef
    My game has also been a little slow and laggy for the last couple days. Playing on an iPad

Mine is working fine but it's slow!
    The maintenance might broke the connection LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Mine is working fine but it's slow!
    The maintenance might broke the connection LOL
    Mine is running very slow and crashing on my island I can't go to any ones island or my game will crash.

I think the maintenance did mess something up.

Plz team lava take a look.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    Mine is running very slow and crashing on my island I can't go to any ones island or my game will crash.

I think the maintenance did mess something up.

Plz team lava take a look.
    I think a lot of us are still running slowly. Very slowly. Can someone at least respond? Please.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    My game has also been a little slow and laggy for the last couple days. Playing on an iPad
    Same issue with me, except I'm playing on iPhone.
    I find it either gets stuck on the loading screen (with the fruitful chasing after the apple) or it will tell me I don't have an internet connection (which I obviously do)

Executive Chef
    I am also having problems on my iPhone and 2 iPads. Took several attempts to send gifts and won't let me visit other islands as the no Internet screen comes up.

Executive Chef
    Yes for some reason I traveled to the article isles today and now I can't get back to my normal island!!! Just keeps telling me I have no connection.

Fashion Designer
    So freakin' annoying!!!! I can't compete in this darn tournament because of the game constantly saying I have no internet connection. It all started when TL did their maintenance... Did more harm than good it seems. ANNOYING! Fix this asap! Not a very smart move to release a new tournament while there are known issues regarding internet connection.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast