Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance - 11/03/13

Thank you letting us know. We recommend restarting your device. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues after this. You can also uninstall and reinstall the game you are experiencing this issue with. You will not lose your progress as your game data is saved on our servers. Additionally, please verify that the game you are going to uninstall is currently available in your markets app store before you uninstall.

I will pass the feedback regarding in-game announcements to the appropriate parties.
    Last edited by PenguinFlop; 11-03-13 at 11:41 AM. Reason: additional information

Had the same problem with Farm Story 2 Halloween

Tried restarting and force restarting and was still get 'no internet' message
    Had to delete and reinstall to get it back

Woooooot!!!!

Right, I deleted and re-installed the games and they work now. Only cost me two of my lives until I knew that my games will really be where I left them off They are really slow when loading but this might be due to the re-installing. Thank you.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Thank you so much for the warning I got as much done as I could in the 2 hours I had between roll over and the games going off line. Thank you for taking care of my games I'd be lost without them :-) Happy Smile! ♥

Rhino Keeper
    YAY !!! I bit the bullet and deleted and reinstalled. all is working. Thank you

New Resident
    Since the updates I can't get on castle storey or farm storey 2, it keeps saying I'm offline please help

Rhino Keeper
    As others have said many times, an in game pre-warning message would have been nice. I think we all understand that maintenance is needed on games to help them run smoothly and allow us to play, you all do a bang up job in doing this... but yeah, a little warning next time

I uninstalled and reinstalled FS2 on my Ipad and it seems to be back to working order. Hurray!

Executive Chef
    An in game notification would have been appropriate. Since the game was unavailable for around 8 hours longer than the notice said, I'm now not going to be able to load my train in time. I also lost $7000 in rotten food in rs. I know that TL will do nothing about it but it sucks.

Executive Chef
    I guess I missed all the action,never noticed my games were down

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast