Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance - 11/03/13

New Resident
    Since maintenance on Farm Story 2 I can't get back on it. It says I need internet access. I can get on other Team Lava Games and have the latest version because I have checked, what can I do it's very frustrating!

no fun, really !
    Castle Story and Farm Story (where time is precious) are not working
    Please give us some information at least

Host(ess)
    Hello!
    Storm8ID: Arseli
    Game: Dragon Story
    Problem: For a few days the game runs for a few seconds and closes. Or writes that there is no connection to the Internet. Internet works, all the other games and applications run. Cleaning the cache, deleted the game and re-set, change device. Nothing helps.
    I have a level 75, I love the game Dragon Story. Please tell me what to do!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish with this on BS and RS they would change Stormies stores cause on Kindle they are still the same old bla pirate theme

I lost 11 gems when i logged back in bakery story.

Device: iPad
    Storm8ID:Tigerlily2013

Dragon Story as well as Castle Story give me the 'you're not connected to the internet' message. I will not delete my game as this should not be a solution. I tested it on another game where it doesn't matter if I have to start anew. When I reinstalled it, everything was gone and I am just not prepared to have this with games where I have spent actual money.

Rhino Keeper
    I can get into all my games but castle story. Been several hours now

Farm Story 2: Halloween
    Playing on iPad
    Have turned iPad on and off, not prepared to delete cookies in safari as have lots of log ins for work sites in safari on my iPad. Do not wish to delete game and reinstall as I have lost stuff this way before.
    All other games are now working.

And another plea for an in-game notification for planned maintenance, please. I only come to the forums when I have a problem.

I deleted CS and reinstalled. Nothing lost.

Farm Supplier
    I am also still having problems with Castle Story. I am not intending on reinstalling and have restarted iPad multiple times.

CSM works. I also agree with others - let us know via in-game when something like this is going to happen. This morning I set my factories to 2 hours and then the maintenance started. When I went back after the maintenance was fixed my goods had expired! Not impressed!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast