Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance - 11/03/13

We still can not get back on the game kingdom clash and it is now over an hour past the time that we should have been able too. Is there any way of finding out how much longer as I had just pulled my base apart when I was kicked off and now there is no defence.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gogo0811 View Post
    Its over 04:00 PST and castle story still isn't starting up! How much longer??? Has the maintenance ended yet???
    Same here, Castle Story is not working. (no internet connection error), Dragon and Farm 2 are working. Farm 2 crashes after a while. though.

OK, it seems like they're having some crazy after party there...=)) or they just simply went to sleep ...
    anyway its boring sunday on the other side of our planet...

New Resident
    I still cant play dragon story, only the Halloween version. Is it sill offline or must I install it again?

New Resident
    Ok thank you but What can I do IF I bought 120 gems,I trade them for buying a windmill and I still d'ont have it?.? No gems no building??😟 I already wrote telling My problem,no answer at all.i am ver y upset

Executive Chef
    After the maintenance Fashion Story lags, says I'm out of sync and shuts down... It takes ages to load my wall,community and neighbors and this has become pretty annoying... I never had such problems before and my internet connection is fine as always...What should I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 2myBarn View Post
    Ok thank you but What can I do IF I bought 120 gems,I trade them for buying a windmill and I still d'ont have it?.? No gems no building?? I already wrote telling My problem,no answer at all.i am ver y upset
    Try restarting your device. If you are still missing items, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    After the maintenance Fashion Story lags, says I'm out of sync and shuts down... It takes ages to load my wall,community and neighbors and this has become pretty annoying... I never had such problems before and my internet connection is fine as always...What should I do?
    I was also having some lagging in my games this morning. Try restarting your device.
    On my iPhone, I did a hard reset(Hold down on and home buttons at the same time until you see the apple sign).
    I also went to my settings under safari and cleared data and cookies. I am back up and running.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm still having trouble getting into different games.
    I've turned WiFi on and off.
    I've closed the game apps completely and relaunched them.
    I've completely shut down and rebooted my iPhone.
    I deleted and reinstalled Kingdom Clash, finally got into that game to find my town under attack, broke shield to try recovering my loss, then ran into the same lock-out all over again.
    I deleted and reinstalled Dragon Story Halloween, but still can't get in.
    I can't go through this on other games. It's been over 6 hours of this frustration since the servers went back online.

New Resident
    Hi my dragon island was only own for a couple of hours but castle story is still down nearly eight hours later is this a general problem ?

New Resident
    Is anyone having a lot of difficulty with there games today? I have never gotten so many "Force to Close" problems. I am playing Farm Story Thanksgiving and Restaurant Story Halloween and I can't do anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 3th. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PDT and is expected to last just a bit over 2 hours. Once maintenance is complete, ALL games will return online around 3:15 AM PST.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for our time zone (PST).

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast