Thread: Please bring back items removed from store!

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Please bring back items removed from store!

Dear TeamLava

If you are only planning limited updates to FS , then PLEASE bring back LTO's and other items that have been removed from the store!

I for one would really like to have the harvest feast - before I reached the level where I could buy one they where removed
    I get a pang of envy whenever I water a farm that has one (AND the fishing pond too)

There are so many active players left, who really enjoy tapping away at the virtual ground... Please just give us some interesting things with which to decorate our farms!

Thanking you in advance
    Vx

Executive Chef
    They should do this. It would totally make more people come back and play for a bit, maybe even full time again. So...ya, I don't know what else to say except that it would be good on the business side of things for TL.

Executive Chef
    I still feel some kind of a pinch anytime I visit a farm and see the Valentine House and the Cupid's Ranch... Every time I see these two items, it reminds me of how I was that close to getting the first from a quest and how I couldn't afford the second and those are the two items that got me to even have any interest in something called "farm" anyway. All this time playing and hoping and wishing that one day I will have the opportunity to buy them and display them in my game too.

Now that the game is kind of dying and moved to the back of developers' list, I still hope they will give players like me the satisfaction of owning these items in farm, so that I feel that all this waiting and all the hard work of planting, harvesting and plowing every day to make sure I'm not 1 level too low again for completing a quest, or lacking in money to buy some of my favorite decorations in this game, that it was all worth it in the end.

Yes! For 7 years, we haven't had an update. This is what TL should at least do to the noble players still out there. Bakery and Restaurant still has updates although there is a 2nd successor of both games. This is SO UNFAIR.