View Poll Results: What Items Would You Like Added?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christmas Tree

50 51.02%
  • Turkey

34 34.69%
  • Reindeer

45 45.92%
  • Horses

45 45.92%
  • Hot Beverage Maker

52 53.06%
  • Coffee Maker

40 40.82%
  • Furniture Workshop

43 43.88%
  • Tree that Yields Wood

32 32.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 11-2-13

Host(ess)
    Snow men, elfs, ginger bread house, Ginger to grow, sled, Snow and lots of it! a glass house to grow winter crops in it. Gee there is so much! In Australia we grow rhubarb in winter, all green leafy veggies, Rhubarb and Apple pie, yum! May be we could start canning our apples for winter?? How about peach trees? we have no vines, how about Passionfruit?

Host(ess)
    yeah i agree the drops have not been very good.

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes when you level up you don't get anything new. I'd like a bit more song and dance please, as you progress it takes a lot of work to level up! I want prizes please!

Fashion Designer
    I would like to make the pancakes, we already have egss, milk and flour and we can combine them with the jelly we produce, chocolate... Some new crops and trees would be appreciated, like onion, eggplant, cucumber, maybe bananas or strawberrys?

Add the christmas tree. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Voted for Reindeer! Though I don't mind another Christmas tree, horses or any new appliance. But PLEASE let the prices be coin/gem reasonable instead.

Farm Supplier
    Getting money for leveling up would be nice. Things are expensive in the game, which makes you have to work hard to pay for items, but just a little more monetary compensation would help!

Fashion Designer
    A gem sale would be great! I've promised myself some gems when there's a sale on

Executive Chef
    I'm new to this, so I apologize if I post incorrectly. I would like the "Sell Items" and "Inventory" menus to be subdivided the way the market menus were, with all the expansion materials in one menu and all the produce/products in another. I'd also like either for trees to produce fruit faster as maybe a level bonus (the Lemon trees take too long) or for the limit to be increased from 5 to, say, 10 trees. Also, perhaps one of the dairy products could be ice cream (if it isn't already--I'm only at level 27). Maybe cornmeal as an option (besides flour and sugar)? And if it doesn't already, perhaps the forge could MAKE some of the expansion items like screws, nails, etc.?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm new to this, so I apologize if I post incorrectly. I would like the "Sell Items" and "Inventory" menus to be subdivided the way the market menus were, with all the expansion materials in one menu and all the produce/products in another. I'd also like either for trees to produce fruit faster as maybe a level bonus (the Lemon trees take too long) or for the limit to be increased from 5 to, say, 10 trees. Also, perhaps one of the dairy products could be ice cream (if it isn't already--I'm only at level 27). Maybe cornmeal as an option (besides flour and sugar)? And if it doesn't already, perhaps the forge could MAKE some of the expansion items like screws, nails, etc.?
    I second all of this! And level up bonuses! I love how this game took something good from each of their other games but did not emphasize the randomness of others (ie. Dragon Story, Castle Story). Pets being more reasonable would be nice too. Another breed of dog please!!! Bakery Story & Restaurant Story have some cuter dogs

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast