Thread: Lost progress

New Resident

Lost progress

I recently upgraded my phone and when I reconnected Jewel Mania with Facebook I was reset back to level 1. How can I restore my phone and keep my progress in the future?

The Honorable Panda
    Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers. You will need to transfer your games to your new phone.
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)- If you play on an IOS device.

New Logon on Feature
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Do you mean you have a new phone? Or just updated software or something? If you have a new phone, here's a thread for transferring to a new device (to ensure you keep your progress.) There's a lot of information in that thread, with links to other methods and info. If you're having some other type of issue, check out this thread. It lists several things to always try first when having problems/issues. If none of that works to fix the problem, contact support: support@teamlava.com.

Good luck!

Whoops! Sorry about that, I didn't refresh before posting...didn't know you'd already gotten an answer! Sorry about that...