Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmerbat from Ancient Vault Glitch

Fashion Designer

Glimmerbat from Ancient Vault Glitch

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For those of you who have already started the questline for the Glimmerbat, these quests have been extended until 12:00 AM PST. The Adventures will drop items for this quest until then.

I'm posting this in case we may actually have a glitch here. Myself, and many others, were unable to collect a Glimmerbat after multiple adventures to the Ancient Vault. I completed 6 adventures myself, a 7th is underway, but will not complete before this quest expires.

Some users hit the bat on their 1st or 2nd tries, and based on the drop rates for the needed rocks, it would seem that the bats should have been relatively easy to get after completing all of the other challenges, better than 50/50 odds, I would have hoped?

Could myself and these other unlucky individuals be the victims of some game glitch, similar to the others we have seen posted about? Did the game think we had already collected our bat, and is therefore refusing to give us another? This matches the pattern we have seen for other quests where a needed item cannot be obtained because the game things we have already received ours?

Please investigate this as a BUG.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-01-13 at 01:02 PM.

I too am having trouble getting the bat. Glad im not the only one. Ive sent multiple messages for help and not received a reply. I would like an explanation of whats goin on and how they r going about to fix it. Im going batty!

Rhino Keeper
    I've gone on four and not gotten it. The first quest I did for the bat it looked like it was dropping something and didn't (it paused while dropping). I wonder if you are right.

I 've completed 4 and no bat. :-(

I have done my seventh and have not received a bat.

Fashion Designer
    Support has been emailed. Awaiting reply.

Why didn't I get the bat?

Yesterday at noon it said I had 3 days left to get the bat. I only had to send out my guys and collect some strawberries. Then late last night it said I only had 16 hrs left. Not sure why it said 3 days 12 hrs before. I immediately sent my guys to the ancient vault. This morning it said I had 6 hrs left. 2 hours later I sped up the Castle and I gathered what was given to me and there was no bat. And everything was gone from the goal section. I still had a few hrs left. Why did this happen?

Host(ess)
    I also have not gotten the bat and have several time gone to the ancient vault hoping for the little bat to appear and got nothing. It showed up in my goals that I had accomplished this and i have hap everything ready for the upgrade on the Glimmerbat Habitat for around 3-4 days. What happened here??

Nightclub Owner
    This morning my goal said I had 4 hours to finish so I started collecting strawberries like crazy, planning to give up the 50 gems for the bat. However, the goal disappeared during my lunch hour. That means it expired for me like an hour early. What's up with that?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This morning my goal said I had 4 hours to finish so I started collecting strawberries like crazy, planning to give up the 50 gems for the bat. However, the goal disappeared during my lunch hour. That means it expired for me like an hour early. What's up with that?

The same happened to me. My knights were to return 2 hours before the quest ended, and if no bat, I was going to knuckle in and purchase the bat. Knowing that I had to do the adventures to get the bat, I bought the rocks because I felt sure I would get the bat in the extra time. My knights returned with no bat, but a couple of gems, maybe to ease the cost. It really bothers me that we get one lousy little quest and get set up for failure. Well and truly gutted.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast