Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation button

Farm Supplier

Confirmation button

I really would like to see a confirmation button on gem use. I bought some for bs and rs and a few misclicks and they were wasted. I am not anxious to buy more and through them away too

Thank you

gems

I lost 17 gems byaccidentally hitting that button to not cook 35 items which is stupid cuz u still have to serve them, so u need a second chance to say yes i want to waste 17 gems when it takes forever to get them

New Resident

Lightbulb Resturant Story Confirmation button gems to $$coins button option

I truly love this game, but several times I have accidentally tapped the gem to $$coins button and instantly 100 gems were converted to coins. I was pissed I worked hard or purchased my gems outright. Please add a " are you sure" or "yes" or "No" button option like you have when you purchase gems or sell appliances/furniture

Budseeds

New Resident

Unhappy New Day Popups

When the new day starts and the 24 gem mystery boxes pop up, it takes one misclick to purchase. I have accidentally bought 2 in the last week and now only have 4 gems left. Couldn't a confirm purchase happen? I won't purchase gems with cash when misclicks and no way to stop them so easily occur. I want to choose where my gems go. :-(

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutzlady View Post
    When the new day starts and the 24 gem mystery boxes pop up, it takes one misclick to purchase. I have accidentally bought 2 in the last week and now only have 4 gems left. Couldn't a confirm purchase happen? I won't purchase gems with cash when misclicks and no way to stop them so easily occur. I want to choose where my gems go. :-(
    Welcome to TL world of trick to make us spend gem's

Host(ess)
    When you think the popups are finally gone and you are safe to start clicking... There comes another one... I have done that before, but not too many times. The worst was when I accidently clicked to skip a goal that I was going to be done with in about an hour. I do not foresee a confirmation button since people would probably spend less gems and accident and the would lose $.

Farm Supplier
    Close and reopen the game and it will disappear.

kooky panda,

For loss of gems, players can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    so every time a single player accidentally press the button of using gem, due to bad user interface, they have to email support to reinstate the gems? this is extremely a poor and cumbersome process players have to go through.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrost View Post
    kooky panda,

so every time a single player accidentally press the button of using gem, due to bad user interface, they have to email support to reinstate the gems? this is extremely a poor and cumbersome process players have to go through.
    The forum cannot help when a member loses gems due to accidentally clicking or issues with the game.
    By sending an email to support, an agent can physically check out their game to see what happened.

Discussing support issues
    is private between the player and TL.
    For more information on the procedures for reporting gem losses, you can start a forum dispute thread and discuss with a community manager.

Lets keep the posts on topic of wanting a confirmation button.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-29-14 at 04:59 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This is something I hope happens in an update as well. I am a newer player but just in the past week lost probably 50 gems between two games because I misclick and I have tremors which makes the misclicking happen more

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast