Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/31/2013 Update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    We've been weekly since 09/05/2013! =) We hope to continue this pace for Castle Story

Keep Greselda safe from the Baron!
    Thanks TeamLava for the fun updates. Happy Spooky Halloween!

Banned
    This looks fun! Im finally proceeding with the greselda storyline. I have two more glimmer trolls to fight with and then on to the queen witch. Just gotta redecoratr again unless I want everything smashed together all tacky and ehatnot.

Im even proceeding on another account. Finally got thurstons home built and released sabina. They both will keep me mighty busy. It'll be ages before I could ever grow bored with CS.

Rhino Keeper
    Aggwynn: You seem to want feedback from us players, so here is mine.
    The game is great! I am totally addicted and go on more than I care to admit. The graphics are amazing. The updates and expansions are always appreciated by all, especially the recent frequency of them. Keep it up, please!
    Here is the BUT that you waiting for ..... I only have two issues. One I already posted about was my unhappiness with different gem prices for the same item (barracks) for different players. The second item is the situation with the Glimmerbat.
    On 10/21 you started a thread, Castle Story: A Spooky Halloween Visitor!! Your First post was "Something or Someone is visiting your Kingdom near the end of this month :O". Well, me and what seems to be many many others didn't get a visitor
    I did everything I was supposed to do. I put the glimmergate goals on hold and ended up getting spooky glimmer rocks at a rate of 1,1,2,1 and no sign of bat after that. My knights are still out looking now, but won't return until 4 hours after goal ends, so they won't bring me one. Now I am stuck with an empty habitat as a constant reminder of my "failure" to luck out and get the random drops in the short time you gave us. I can't even sell it or delete it, as that option is disabled. I really don't like to complain- I want it to be fun! And I'm sure you want it to be fun for us. I just want you to know that from my viewpoint as a player: We get excited when we get new goals like this. It is such a let down and disappointment when though no fault of our own we can't succeed. It took what was a fantastic update and made me wish it never existed. Unlike many others, I am ok with random drops. I appreciate my alicorn that much more after waiting many months for the final piece. It is the combination of the short time frame WITH the random drops that makes for disaster for us players.
    Sorry for how long this turned out. Just wanted to give my input in hopes that you might consider these issues when you give us future updates. Thank you so much!!!

Executive Chef
    you can still buy the glimmer bat with gems . it only costs 50 gems , i think it's affordable for everyone.

Glimmerbat Habitat: This quest line will expire soon.
    If you haven't completed the Glimmerbat Habitat before the expiration date, the only way to get the special parts (Spooky Dead Wood, Spooky Glimmer Rocks, Glimmer Bat) would be through Gems.
    So can I now purchase a Bat since my SEVEN (yes SEVEN just on the bat) adventures failed to bring back any and this Goth is now broken hearted at the lack of Bat in her kingdom.
    I don't want to waste Gems I can ill afford to use and not get an actual bat. Especially since I've lost s few Gems on Gem traps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Aggwynn: You seem to want feedback from us players, so here is mine.
    The game is great! I am totally addicted and go on more than I care to admit. The graphics are amazing. The updates and expansions are always appreciated by all, especially the recent frequency of them. Keep it up, please!
    Here is the BUT that you waiting for ..... I only have two issues. One I already posted about was my unhappiness with different gem prices for the same item (barracks) for different players. The second item is the situation with the Glimmerbat.
    On 10/21 you started a thread, Castle Story: A Spooky Halloween Visitor!! Your First post was "Something or Someone is visiting your Kingdom near the end of this month :O". Well, me and what seems to be many many others didn't get a visitor
    I did everything I was supposed to do. I put the glimmergate goals on hold and ended up getting spooky glimmer rocks at a rate of 1,1,2,1 and no sign of bat after that. My knights are still out looking now, but won't return until 4 hours after goal ends, so they won't bring me one. Now I am stuck with an empty habitat as a constant reminder of my "failure" to luck out and get the random drops in the short time you gave us. I can't even sell it or delete it, as that option is disabled. I really don't like to complain- I want it to be fun! And I'm sure you want it to be fun for us. I just want you to know that from my viewpoint as a player: We get excited when we get new goals like this. It is such a let down and disappointment when though no fault of our own we can't succeed. It took what was a fantastic update and made me wish it never existed. Unlike many others, I am ok with random drops. I appreciate my alicorn that much more after waiting many months for the final piece. It is the combination of the short time frame WITH the random drops that makes for disaster for us players.
    Sorry for how long this turned out. Just wanted to give my input in hopes that you might consider these issues when you give us future updates. Thank you so much!!!
    Applause for you, Oliverrr. I couldn't have said it better myself.

1) Greselda Quest Line (available if you have Lady Greselda walking on your game board)
    2) 3 New Decorations will be available: Pillory Platform, Friendly Gallows, Baron Scarecrow
    why don't i have Lady Greselda?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    why don't i have Lady Greselda?
    Maybe because we haven't finished the glimmer gate quest line to get her I'm still waiting on the hilt from the cast this morning got the knife of light ,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Applause for you, Oliverrr. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Another applause for Oliverrr. Well said.����

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    It is the combination of the short time frame WITH the random drops that makes for disaster for us players.
    This echos what I and many others have been saying for some days now. My knights returned from their 6th adventure this AM searching for these supposedly abundant bats (According to Thomas) and have returned empty handed each time (not counting another scarecrow and another dragon statue for storage).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast