Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/31/2013 Update

Rhino Keeper
    We've been weekly since 09/05/2013! =) We hope to continue this pace for Castle Story

Keep Greselda safe from the Baron!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I am pretty far behind too but I don't speed things up with gems either.
    Me neither,, just enjoying the game at least there some thing more to do now besides collect and make meals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    We've been weekly since 09/05/2013! =) We hope to continue this pace for Castle Story

Keep Greselda safe from the Baron!
    I see a wedding by valentines day,,,hehehehe

Rhino Keeper
    Will buildings preciously upgraded to level 5 count towards the goals? Some players already have upgraded to level 5 and would mean selling buildings and buying new to upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Will buildings preciously upgraded to level 5 count towards the goals? Some players already have upgraded to level 5 and would mean selling buildings and buying new to upgrade.
    They will count!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    They will count!
    Thank you, will finish upgrading now while I'm waiting on the tavern collections.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Happy Halloween!!

We hope you had fun with last week's update. Here is what's going out today!

I was having fun, right up until my knights were unable to find a bat on their (so far) 5 adventures, and are now on their 6th attempt. That's 6 days of being in a holding pattern waiting for a random drop.

This is not my (or many people's) idea of a fun quest.

I don't mind, much, waiting months for an alicorn horn when I have 4 wings. I don't mind waiting for dragon or manticore eggs, since there is no time limit on such drops. but waiting for a random drop on something you can only try once every 22 hours (or 2 days) with a timer hanging over your head is not fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I was having fun, right up until my knights were unable to find a bat on their (so far) 5 adventures, and are now on their 6th attempt. That's 6 days of being in a holding pattern waiting for a random drop.

This is not my (or many people's) idea of a fun quest.

I don't mind, much, waiting months for an alicorn horn when I have 4 wings. I don't mind waiting for dragon or manticore eggs, since there is no time limit on such drops. but waiting for a random drop on something you can only try once every 22 hours (or 2 days) with a timer hanging over your head is not fun.
    Well said! Totally agree.

Farm Supplier
    Well if the Glimmerbat doesn't show up in 22 hours..I'm taking my bat and ball and leaving!

Rhino Keeper
    8 wheats and I'm crafting the scarecrow. Nice detail on the gallows

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast