Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle Story: 10/31/2013 Update

Rhino Keeper
    Ohboyohboy, legend, thanks for that. Looks like my desert sands adventures for the burning ember are on hold for a while, due to the amount of silver required to upgrade the jeweller. Once again, thanks. Cheers.

New Resident
    I haven't seen where anyone had this problem so I am confused. I completed part2 and some of part 3 of the glimmer gate goals. Then Lady Greselda was put in jail last week and has not shown back up. I don't have any new goals. Is this normal and I just have to wait for the next goals or is something wrong??? PLEASE HELP....

Check out the goal line here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=Greselda+goal

Scroll down to check out the steps and see where you are.
    I'm just now working on the potions so not where you are yet to know exactly.
    Hope this helps you out.

Rhino Keeper
    What the heck I just got told I can't hold more blade of light. But I didn't get the hilt of light yet. Why did it try to give me two blades??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    What the heck I just got told I can't hold more blade of light. But I didn't get the hilt of light yet. Why did it try to give me two blades??
    You've just joined the club. I think most people got at least 2 of one before they got the other (see previous posts). I got 2 of one also before the other. Random drops they say. I'm not so sure. Designed for that purpose I think.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I couldn't build a jeweller until I sold another royal building and now Im going to have to sacrifice a second for the conservatory.

Come on Teamlava PLEASE let them not count towards a total number of building if they are in storage. We did all the work to buy and level them. Why are we limited so much?
    I'm pretty sure getting rid of a wall will help you there. As walls count towards RP, they count as royal buildings. Get rid of the same number of walls as you have buildings needed placed et voila- your problem should be solved.

Check out our latest update thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....21-2013-Update
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678