Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RS Update 10-30-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Everything everyone is talking about I have had on my Halloween version IOS for several weeks now.

The only thing I see that's new is the rerelease of the box.
    Are you still able to use your halloween version?? Mine just say "This version is no longer supported" when I open the app.

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad to see some of these items again though I would have liked it better if not every item had cost gems. BS update was much better this week compared to RS, no doubt! Stoked about the haunted house! I missed out on it when it was offered before so that was a nice surprise

Thanks! TL, I really want this display since last year! ( last year, I just started playing this game. ^^)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	11095

The old seasonal edition for ios are no longer been supported. You can still download them if you're previously downloaded before, you can open the apps but unable to play on it anymore.

Can't get some of the special stuffs from these seasonal edition anymore. Sigh~

Fashion Designer
    One thing I noticed was the goal prizes from last year Re now available for gems. Headless horseman, Frankenstein monster and the zombie waiter. 24 each.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Are you still able to use your halloween version?? Mine just say "This version is no longer supported" when I open the app.
    Yes I am. I have not uploaded the new iOS operating system yet so that may be why. But.... My Halloween version was shut off along with the Christmas version, but the Halloween version started working again a few weeks ago.

If they are rerelesing reciepes, where is the mummy pizza?

Fashion Designer
    Correction, zombie waiter is 15 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Will iOS get the candy corn pizza and pumpkin porridge? I have it on my android device.

Executive Chef
    Well so far it seems like ios isn't getting those old Halloween recipes and that really bums me out. Also I do wish my old Halloween version worked. Oh well. Onto the next Holiday!

Rhino Keeper
    Can a monderator please ask how long we have to buy the re-released halloween stuff before its removed again? Im worried that it might be gone by tomorrow.

Major thanks to TL for the re-release. Spending my cash on major gem buys today. I only wish they would have brought back the old goal items in bakery as well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast