Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boosted breeding changed?

Rhino Keeper

Boosted breeding changed?

Why did my boosted breed price go from 500,000 silver to 12 gold?

Senior Moderator
    I noticed this as well, already flagged it over.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    My price also changed from 500,000 silver to 12 gold. Many people's price was changed for the boosted breeding. Not happy about this.

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me. But others have always paid 12 gold for the boost?!

Executive Chef
    As soon as Ill have 12 golds again ill try out boosted breed again. Earlier, when it was 500000c for me, boosted worked with a slimmy better chance for getting better dragons, but even with boosted breed I got 5 commons in a row sometimes.

During this event, boosted breed radically changed. AT the end, I got only 2 commons from 30-40 breeds.

What I wonder, how does boosted breed looks like now. OK that its price changed. But how about the odds? Back before the event, when boosted was not much better than regular breed? Or is it now as good as during the event? If yes, it still worths the 12 gold. If no, then not.

Pls share your experiences, if you use boosted breed now, after the event. So will I, later I try it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    What I wonder, how does boosted breed looks like now. OK that its price changed. But how about the odds? Back before the event, when boosted was not much better than regular breed? Or is it now as good as during the event? If yes, it still worths the 12 gold. If no, then not.
    Pls share your experiences, if you use boosted breed now, after the event. So will I, later I try it out.
    I am wondering the same thing too. Before the event i got 11 winters- common Dragons from boosted breed while tring for metal. The new boosted breed gives me lots of rares and supers but only 2-3 commons for every 10 dragons i tried.
    If boosted bread revert back to what it was then 12 gold is a scam. Otherwise 12 gold is just right. I am saving it up those golds but with the tournment i will have to spend lots of 30 gold on ultimates against those champions

Executive Chef
    I don't think it's a mistake . Now everyone is equal at 12 gold for boosted breeding

They even gave us a free trial to get us hooked and higher % rates of rare and supper rare so we think it really works

Now maybe they lowered the % but higher the price because some are hooked on it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    the tournment i will have to spend lots of 30 gold on ultimates against those champions
    Do not do until you are not in rush, any dragon has at least 10% chance against champions, and best dragons have only 15% as well.

So, throw in lvl 1 babys or any other dragon you want (2 hrs healing is fast), and use ultimate only if little times left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I don't think it's a mistake . Now everyone is equal at 12 gold for boosted breeding

They even gave us a free trial to get us hooked and higher % rates of rare and supper rare so we think it really works

Now maybe they lowered the % but higher the price because some are hooked on it
    Thats what we all wonder: did the odds stayed high (then it worths its price), or no.

My Did also. Before I realized it I had hit the Boosted bread and LOST 12 gold that I was not even wanting to use!! Think there is any way to get it back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast