Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Pond

Rhino Keeper

Fishing Pond

Ok, so I've expanded to the fishing pond but I haven't gotten any quests regarding the fishes. And I can't do anything with the fish either. I'm at Lv 16.

Executive Chef
    Sell the fish until you get close to level 18,and price those puppies high,you'll make guaranteed coinage quick!

I reached the pond at level 15 and just sold all the fish I caught since there are no orders for them until later levels. Pretty good profit since the bait is just wheat and corn. I wish I was able to buy bait from other people though since each one took 1.5 hrs to make.

The Honorable Panda
    Until you need the fish for the train, plane orders, and recipes, sell the fish in the market. I know I am always looking for fish to buy!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    There are 3 types of fish. Little anchovies get used in pizza; gets sold in shop for max of 192. The next one is catfish, that gets used in a recipe to make breaded fish that gets sold in store for at max 308. The bass I have not seen used in crafting or recipes, but it sells for 220 max, and is great for income, but the rarest of the fish you can catch...

Farm Supplier
    And yes kooky, I too often buy fish ... Even at max price! That, bacon, and iron ores are my favorite ones to buy!

Executive Chef
    I hope they turn out more kinds of fish soon. It gets boring only having 3 types. Or they could bring back fabled getting items from fishing lol that would be really great.

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I have had rare drops fishing, like bricks and paint, but that seems to happen about once every 2 weeks... Not very often at all.

Executive Chef
    I've only had my pond for about a week and never gotten anything but fish so I hope that will change soon! I saw some comments from months ago about people getting items from it so I thought maybe they changed it so we don't get them anymore but if you had one not long ago that's good news.

Go to a neighbor's farm (one you might not hear much from) and hide them behind his/her barn. They'll find them in a few days when they really start to stink!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast