Thread: Missing loots and army

Missing loots and army

I attacked someone with a 300k+ coins and 100k+ spellstones. I won the battle and got back to my base.. I upgraded some of my walls and etc.. Then it suddenly got disconnected with no reason at all.. I can say that my internet is good enough, so the problem is not on my internet. All i upgraded went back again, the loots went missing and the army that i used is not even there.. So I can say that the problem is on the game itself. This is not the first that it happened to me. One more thing that i noticed that it mostly happened when i looted big resources. Please tell me that there is something that you can do about it and compensate about the loss. Thanks..

Happens too often. Battle ends. Big loot. Go home. What? Loading... Battle never happened. No loot. No crowns. But troops are gone.
    Worse than this is when you quickly re-arm, head out on another raid and, in the middle of that battle, Loading... Suddenly back home and BOTH of those battles have "un-happened."
    A game that reloads every couple minutes should not be losing track of entire battles yet somehow remembering to remove your troops.

Executive Chef
    After it happens one time close app and reopen problem solved