Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troop promotion

Rhino Keeper

Troop promotion

My Mage just went from 19 hrs to go to 9 days and 19 hrs to go. What is changing now?

Farm Supplier
    ugh that was tough. my plane went from 6h to 1d6h. also, the prices for promotion are changed

Me too...plus my levels dropped. I'm putting this in bugs

Same thing happened to me I had about 7 hrs left for white Mage now I have 10 days

Promotions Going Wacky!

My summoners should have been finished promoting to level 2 at 3:30 eastern time today. With an hour to go, they decide to promote themselves to Level 3 w a two day wait (I did NOT even open the screen so I didn't press it myself. Plus they weren't even done yet for L2).

So fine, I decide to just wait. Then an hour later, they show the 2 days is already half done, which it is wrong obviously.

Now I check and they have dropped a level which I had already bought and waited for. They should be at Level 2, but it has changed once again and now they are promoting to L2 once again, instead of 3.

I really hope this is a display issue, but I'm also not happy about waiting for things I didn't upgrade.

PS also if I have any summoners when attacking my troop numbers at the bottom immediately drop to zero for all, so I am unable to see what I have left to release.

My mage just did the same thing. Went from 1 day to 9 days. I imagine they could be changing things midstream again. Lots of others reporting the same.

Nightclub Owner
    I've passed this on for you
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I've noticed the price for upgrading looks cheaper. I bet the cheaper upgrades and longer promotion time are actually a game play tweak to slow the game's progression down. I wish they would let us know when they were doing this stuff. I already had saved x amount of resources for my current promotion and the one that was going to be available in a couple hours. Then all of a sudden my mage goes to 10 days. Same thing happened with a RH7 upgrade when they removed some of the things that were unlocked in midstream. It shouldn't affect things already started. It unilaterally changes the terms of the purchase. It's like I bought a dinner that was $10 and while I was already eating it, it jumped to $15 dollars. That is a major problem to me and others.

Ugh. I really want to play this game, but there are other options that are becoming more tempting.

Come back online this morning to find I've been attacked by another hacker and if that wasn't bad enough I find that to upgrade my healers to level 2 its going to cost me 7.1m. What the hell!!! They were under 2mil yesterday!!! How can the game justify quadrupling the cost of these troops. It’s unrealistic and impossible to catch the higher players. Why do noobs and others have to pay so much more for upgrades when other players have already done this for a fraction of the cost? Please can you revert the cost of troops back to where they were or at least match battles by level not crowns! How much is it to upgrade a healer from level 4 to 5? How often do you find a player with more than 200k. Army’s cost more than that to build so most of the time you going backwards. I would have bought gems to do this upgrade but after this corruptedate I won’t bother wasting any more money on this game, you’ve made it too expensive to do the simplest things when you can’t even control the hacker situation.

I had a couple hours to go on my Demolitionist upgrade to Level 4, and now all of a sudden I have FOUR days to go. Storm8 would never let the reverse happen and give players a break if the times were adjusted down, so why should they screw everyone over in the other direction?

Completely unfair, but completely par for the course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast