Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More pigs and sheep

Rhino Keeper

More pigs and sheep

Can you buy more when you get to a certain level? Please????

Executive Chef
    I NEED SHEEP! And more lemon trees!

Executive Chef
    well I feel your pain but like most, I need more stinking shovels!! Oh and land deeds. Where in the world are the shovels and land deeds ?! I occasionally (rarely) get land deeds from my deliveries which are getting harder to do since my barn is always too full and I don't have the parts to expand it more..but never ever any shovels. Sorry to switch gears guys.

Since I already know we can get more chickens and cows from reaching certain levels I'm going to assume that it will be the same with pigs and sheep. But hopefully someone know knows for sure will put in their two cents.

Farm Supplier
    I am level 37 and still have just 4 sheep and 4 pigs. More trees would be AWESOME!!!

Fashion Designer
    We should be allowed as many trees as we want . And we do need more sheep & pigs!!!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-28-13 at 07:27 PM. Reason: discussing third party game

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    We should be allowed as many trees as we want . And we do need more sheep & pigs!!!!!
    LOL! I started farming there as well but I would do it for so long, my eyes got too blurred to see anything.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-28-13 at 07:27 PM. Reason: edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    well I feel your pain but like most, I need more stinking shovels!! Oh and land deeds. Where in the world are the shovels and land deeds ?! I occasionally (rarely) get land deeds from my deliveries which are getting harder to do since my barn is always too full and I don't have the parts to expand it more..but never ever any shovels.
    Same here...I have gone from level 19 to level 23 WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE SHOVEL!!!

Executive Chef
    Oh I don't think I've gotten a shovel from a delivery since I was level 5 or below and I'm almost to level 25 now! It's ridiculous. And of course nobody sells them because they are possible the most precious and highly coveted item in this game haha. boo. Shovels where are you?!

Executive Chef
    Need more BACON!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for giving us more sheep and pigs. It's really appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast