Thread: Delete Invites

Rhino Keeper

Delete Invites

I was just informed I cannot invite any new neighbors as I have reached my maximum number of neighbors or invites.

What is the maximum of each?

I'm going to assume its the invites @ 10 stopping me, presumably people who no longer play the game, so how do I delete them?

I don't know of any way to delete unanswered invites. If I were you I would post an open invite on your wall & let others invite you.

The Honorable Panda
    You can have a total of 2000 neighbors, invites out that have not been accepted and invites you have not accepted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    If you cannot delete pending invites you should sack whoever coded it.
    Its not like it wasn't identified in the scope as whoever coded "accepted neighbors" allowed deletion of them. It's simple social management.

Arguably there's more risk of dead invites - especially at low level - from people who join, realize how slow and unrewarding the game is, then leave. Then they're just stuck there forever ...

(I have 9 pending invites from people who have obviously left, so now am relying now on people inviting me).

@ Mod - this can't be a cumulative total or I wouldn't have got the message. 88 Neighbors + 9 Dead invites + all requests accepted =/= 2000.

This should be fixed.

After a person does not respond in a week to the invite, it should just disappear. If it could be programmed that way, it would help eliminate the problem. Just a suggestion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosepetal58 View Post
    After a person does not respond in a week to the invite, it should just disappear. If it could be programmed that way, it would help eliminate the problem. Just a suggestion.
    it does now... it takes 7 days if they dont respond invite will expire
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ill-Now-Expire!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    it does now... it takes 7 days if they dont respond invite will expire
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ill-Now-Expire!
    Thank you I had one that had sat there almost since the time I joined the game and the invite has gone. It works. Love this game. Ann