Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question on trying to sell between accounts

Farm Supplier

Question on trying to sell between accounts

I was having more luck gathering maps for expansion on my phone game and was selling them with my iPad open and quick clicking when they showed up but recently they are being bought before they even show up in the store of my phone character. Are people able to program to auto purchase certain items? I've lost 10+ items at very low prices this way... Just don't understand how that happened 3 times in a row... Thanks for any info

Executive Chef
    Maybe sync issues?
    Or it may just be those items are high in demand

Executive Chef
    I've had the same problem trying to supply my larger iPad farm from my little phone farm,it's just bad luck,not a bug

Executive Chef
    And this is why people want to be able to safely sell items to a specific neighbor without "bandits" swooping in and grabbing the item

Farm Supplier
    It would be great if we could share specific items securely.

The Honorable Panda
    Most of times I am pretty successful selling myself items . ( I have lost a few )What I do:

I force close out my main game.

I then go to my other game with the extra items.
    I put the items in my market to sell (i use no more than 2 slots) Also make sure you uncheck the promote button.

I then quickly go to my main game and open it up go to my nbr list, find my game then buy the items.

I find by force closing out my main game first, when I reopen it I usually will be able to buy the items first.

I only do this once a day. If I go back in a few hours to try to sell again I seem to lose those.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Well....I tried your suggestion this morning and lost 6 maps - am so discouraged...people must be able to program auto buy ....items weren't promoted. No other items were for sale... The account has no other neighbors... And the listing never even came up for sale for me... I kept refreshing.... Whole process took less than one minute. . What a shame

Executive Chef
    hahaha lol so glad i'm not the only one that *****s with FS2 =)) and yes i have the same issue.

Farm Supplier
    I think it's a "timing" thing. I have been sniped several times. So far, I have had the best luck with this method. (iOS)
    1. Close out and force close the app on game you want to use to BUY
    2. On same device, open app, close "Messages" window & slide over to Newspaper but do NOT open yet.

3. On device you are SELLING on, load item(s) into Your Shop....
    4. Once you hit SELL, immediately open Newspaper on receiving device, chose seller, and BUY.

I used to use Kooky's method but depending on where I am in the house, my phone gives me the forever spinning wheel...and sometimes it doesn't load at all!

Farm Supplier
    Sorry! I left out one important detail! In step 4, once you hit SELL, you must close out of "seller's" app. Then jump to buyer and item should be there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast