Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmerbat time limited?

Rhino Keeper

Glimmerbat time limited?

I have just finished the Adventure to get the spooky glimmer rocks, unfortunately I only got 1, so does this mean the adventure drops 1 rock per trip, so another 4 days of adventuring to get all the rocks.
    I only have 6 days to complete the goals and reading through the upcoming quests, there is one more adventure after this to get the glimmer bat.
    Do I need to spend gems to speed up these tasks as the time left is very close to how much time is allowed to complete it.
    Also are the rocks and glimmer bat a definite drop on each adventure, or are they rare drops so it will take more than the 4 adventures to get 4 rocks?

Edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Glimmerbat is a limited item. Once the quest expires, it will no longer be dropped from the Adventures.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-28-13 at 01:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Spooky Glimmer rocks drop rate is over 100%
    Glimmerbat is not 100%

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the pic, I just finished the adventure for the first time and only got 1 rock, I had presumed before doing the adventure that you would get all the rocks in 1 adventure as the text just says get it from adventure, rather than adventures.
    Then I only got 1 and so got worried that it would only drop 1 each time.
    Still going to be tight timewise though

Rhino Keeper
    I got 3 in my first collection too, now waiting for the 2nd collection. Will keep you posted.

Rhino Keeper
    Got remaining 2 in the second collection fyi

Which adventure is needed for the glimmerbat? Is it the Ancient Vault or the Dark Caves?

Rhino Keeper
    Spooky Glimmer rocks drop rate is over 100%
    This far it looks like 100% to me. Two adventures, on rock each time... Just sent the knights out a third time, and hoping for three rocks from this one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HighfieldGrandDuchess View Post
    Which adventure is needed for the glimmerbat? Is it the Ancient Vault or the Dark Caves?
    The ancient vault adventure

Executive Chef
    Do we have to send out more than one vault adventure to get the bat. My knights just came back and no bat. The goal shows a check mark on "adventure to the ancient vault" but like I said, no bat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Do we have to send out more than one vault adventure to get the bat. My knights just came back and no bat. The goal shows a check mark on "adventure to the ancient vault" but like I said, no bat.
    Mine got the check mark as soon as I sent them out this morning, and I hopefully assume you get the bat. It doesn't say it might take several times, but I don't know yet. I'm just confirming your check mark.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast