Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

When breeding, after the breeding is done, let the egg start hatching (let it start incubating so when it is put in the nest it can have a lower starting time) up to half of normal incubation time.
    EX.
    Breed a Water and Fire type dragon together and it makes a magi dragon. It can automatically start hatching in the breeding den.

Have settings to auto-collect coins in habitats, and auto-plant and harvest plants (can change fruit planted in settings).

All fruits in farms have a 1 food to 5 coins to five second ratio.
    EX.
    Impruberries - 6 food 30 coins 30 seconds
    Buffbeets - 20 food 100 coins 1 minute, 40 seconds
    Firapples - 50 food 250 coins 4 minutes, 20 seconds

EDIT
    Large farms, when growing normal farm foods, they will give 2 times as much food, but does not work on Pumpwings, Eliteleeks, or Scalypears.

EDIT
    Fruitful dragons (level 7 or higher) to go with their description, should give food slowly to any dragon in their habitat, and should be able to be placed in any habitat.

EDIT
    Large farm foods (anything growable in large farms) should get double in enchanted farms, and normal farm food (anything growable in normal farm) should get 4x food for planting in enchanted farms.

Just a note
    The level 7 or higher Fruitful dragons will give 1 food per minute to every dragon in the habitat, except itself.The rate does not split with more dragons.

New Resident
    My two cents: rewards for visiting neighbors should increase with levels, so there's still some, even if small, incentive to visit.

A news popup that you can access like the social one, so I can easily go through the list of non-neighbors that have visited.

A log of gold sent and received, so I can better plan my gifts.

That's it for now.

Edit
    Enchanted farm only foods have a 1 food to 40 coins to 6 second ratio
    EX
    UpGrapes: 100 food 4,000 coins 10 minutes
    Rushrooms: 300 food 12,000 30 minutes
    Diamondates: 800 food 32,000 1 hour 20 minutes

Fashion Designer
    I agree the food payout should go up not down like it currently does.
    I think a way to be certain you have saved your progress, as I keep losing coins back to when I first get on, everything else saves except the coins, so I have already reported it as a glitch, but have not heard back from support on it yet.

EDIT
    When A dragon is in the evolution temple, it should take 3 hours, no matter what dragon.
    And, while a crystal is on top of the temple, any dragon with a color that matches the crystal can be put in at the same time.

EDIT
    Fruitful Dragons (level 4 or higher) will add to the food meter, 1 Fruitful Dragon will give 1 food every 30 seconds, does multiply food per 30 seconds with more Fruitful Dragons.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast