Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glimmer bat glitch

The Honorable Panda
    I was just in my game, and mine has been fixed. Try restarting your device or closing out your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It was all fixed this morning, it still gave me the rewards for each step that I'd completed. Now I have 10 more spooky dead wood in my inventory that came through from friends, but weren't needed to upgrade.

My glimmerbat habitat was stuck on the initial upgrade quest, and it would not show the gather materials option. I was on the latest OS and the latest Castle Story version. I had to force shut down my iPad by holding down the power button, and then restart it. When I entered back into Castle Story, the habitat had the upgrade option available.

Thanks, kooky panda.

I have got all the materials, but I cannot upgrade, it doesn't let me build it (the button is not available) and it says it will be finish in 3 days...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sylartrigoi View Post
    I have got all the materials, but I cannot upgrade, it doesn't let me build it (the button is not available) and it says it will be finish in 3 days...
    Try restarting your device, and make sure you are on the regular version of the game(not valentine version) and also check the app store to make sure you have the most current version update down loaded.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi,
    I got to the stage where i sent my knights out fir one more quest to bring back a glimmer bat. They would have made it back just in time. Unfortunately they did not bring back a bat, now its too late.
    All that restricted time and effort wasted.
    Whats another option? Aside from spending gems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by simi0587 View Post
    Hi,
    I got to the stage where i sent my knights out fir one more quest to bring back a glimmer bat. They would have made it back just in time. Unfortunately they did not bring back a bat, now its too late.
    All that restricted time and effort wasted.
    Whats another option? Aside from spending gems.

I had the same thing happen. It told the night before I had 17 hrs, next morning 7 hrs, I checked back at 5 hrs (set an alarm so I would remember) and it was gone! I was so upset. Luckily I had the gems and decided I wanted the bat enough and very happy with it. I love him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12