Thread: Corn disappears?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Corn disappears?

I am so confused ! I keep growing corn & after I harvest the corn it doesn't go into storage & says I have 0. Why is this? I am a new player and I'm not sure whats up

Hey Envi and Rabasco!

About the corn, have you checked if there's room in your silo? Maybe it's full with wheat and tomatos?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-13 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Discussng moderator action-see forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by envisagedream View Post
    I am so confused ! I keep growing corn & after I harvest the corn it doesn't go into storage & says I have 0. Why is this? I am a new player and I'm not sure whats up
    Corn disappears...
    Abou the corn, like FutureGirl I think your barn might be full. Or the other building, where it is kept (Ihave the names in Spanish, so don't know the exact vocabulary). Try selling some of it in the market.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-13 at 05:21 AM. Reason: discussing moderator action- see forum rules

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by envisagedream View Post
    If your silo is full, you will not be able to collect crops. If it is not full, then you may need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request