Thread: no more levels

New Resident

no more levels

I have completed Up to Blue coast all on 3 stars and cannot proceed any further. I cannot see any challenges but can see the top of the challenges bar. My wife can see them on her ipad but it seems my ipad mini does not fit it in. I try to click keys icon and get a screen saying try now, but when click on button it does nothing.
    Thx

Unfortunately, these additional levels are not currently available for everyone. If you're looking to continue the challenge, we recommend trying out Jewel Mania or Candy Blast Mania from the App Store! Good luck!

New Resident
    Thank you for your quick response, however, I cannot understand why my wife has them and I don't and on the same version of software. There is some sort of cover up me thinks. The offer of playing other games is of no use as the potential of being stone walled in this game could happen in others too. It has been a wasted effort in getting 3 stars in all levels only to be told that there is no more point. I will stick to my Clash of Clans from now on. Regards jd

I posted a question on the other forum and haven't received a response back. (been 6 weeks)
    I finished level 138 back then and there still are no new ones. Will new levels be added? This was my favorite game and would like to keep playing.