Thread: Sync Issues w Defeats & Sheilds

Sync Issues w Defeats & Sheilds

Three times now I have opened the game and nothing shows up in the log as having been attacked and no shield is present. So I go ahead and attack with my troops that are now complete (having received no shield warnings). Shortly after my attack it shows up in my log that PRIOR to my attack I HAD been attacked while I was offline and I lost. Since my attack came after the defense loss the shield is now gone. So essentially I lose AND I effectively don't get a shield from it because of apparent syncing issues. So then I get attacked again by some guy 15 levels higher and lose crowns, coins & stones again. Hard to take a screen shot of any of this because you don't know when it is coming.

Nightclub Owner
    I find when I get issues like this it's good to go into the game, do an action like collect from a building, and wait a bit to see if the game will start processing. I think these types of issues may be more common if you leave your game running in the background so it might be an idea to fully close the game when not playing.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.