Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update Vampire Dragon-REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    huch, ihr seid ja beide deutsch ich adde euch mal, gleich m?sste ne anfrage von "Totosia" bei euch ankommen

ok, back to english.
    Should I just go and read to another thread or should I laugh and go LOL-ing?
    Congratz to the ones who got their Vampire! I'm trying for one of the stones but just got a Pegasus fail so now will change plan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa_V View Post
    I seem to can't escape Mistmoth at the moment. Had 4 or 5 of them while breeding for the Halloweens. Got them all in the end, three of them (Spider, Headless and Wraith) happened without even really trying for, Boo was quite easy, Zombie as well, Skeleton and Raven a pain, Witch I bought.
    You really got breeding luck !
    I think depending when we started playing certain dragons come in easily.

I have tried for this dragon at least 20 times and still nothing
    Got ZERO Halloween dragons so far... I guess Halloween is not coming to my island
    wasn't playing last year, so i tried for them all and nothing
    Congrats to all that got Vampire!! Good luck to to all that is still trying
    I hope they stay in the market for a lil bit after Halloween!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    You really got breeding luck !
    I think depending when we started playing certain dragons come in easily.
    With some I had luck, yes, but others have not been easy. Also spend a lot of gold for speeding up.

Began playing in March. Have about 150 dragons now, with not many doubles anymore. A view weeks ago I got Diamond quite by accident, half hoped, I would get it later on, when I have nearly all other dragons, but I won't complain, was sooooo exited when I saw the 44 hours breeding time! But now I have some more dragons on my "To breed-list", before I got Diamond, the others were out of reach and did not matter.

Fashion Designer
    I am on try number 4. Keep getting night dragons and want a vampire.

The vampire dragon is the ONLY Halloween dragon I bred. On the 4th try using the Aether and Mistmoth.
    I tried for witch the whole time, speeding up my fails halfway through. Had to buy it in the last hour.
    Zombie, same thing. I spent almost the same gold as it was to buy. So I ended up paying double basically.
    The Boo dragon, the one I really wanted, was too much gold to buy. I couldn't do it.
    With my bad luck, I'm very surprised I was able to breed the vamp.....
    Skeleton, there was no way I could breed a 3 color, so when it went on sale I scooped it up. Along with the spider right before it.
    Currently working on the Raven with Night and Diamond. I've not bred any mixed diamonds yet, so I'm praying for a Dark Angel Fail. Or Mercury. Or Anubis. That would be awesome. But I will take any black dragon as a fail. I'm missing the Black Swan, and night elf.... The 2 I want most besides the DA. Not sure if Black Swan is even possible with the combo I'm trying. So any black fail will be perfect because I still need to get lots of gemstones as well, for the crafting black dragons. Tigers Eye, Jade, and Onyx. I only have 1 big black gemstone. I'm not even close to getting those dragons yet.

Not sure why I posted this wall of text. But if I could breed the vamp, I'm sure anybody can!

I'm close to getting the spirit (77 scythes right now), I need 400 gold to buy both the headless and wraith which I will be getting, and the pumpkin are the last of the halloweens I need after raven. I hope I can close it out with only the Boo missed. Unless they want to bring it back to the store with a sale price.....

*fingers crossed*

It was my 4th fail, trying for Mistmoth with Night/Magic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun31783 View Post
    Currently working on the Raven with Night and Diamond. I've not bred any mixed diamonds yet, so I'm praying for a Dark Angel Fail. Or Mercury. Or Anubis. That would be awesome. But I will take any black dragon as a fail. I'm missing the Black Swan, and night elf.... The 2 I want most besides the DA. Not sure if Black Swan is even possible with the combo I'm trying. So any black fail will be perfect because I still need to get lots of gemstones as well, for the crafting black dragons. Tigers Eye, Jade, and Onyx. I only have 1 big black gemstone. I'm not even close to getting those
    dragons yet.*fingers crossed*
    You can't get black swan with diamond and black because black swan is pink. But you can get raven. I know hou feel because i find it hard to breed those halloween dragons and those black hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    You can't get black swan with diamond and black because black swan is pink. But you can get raven. I know hou feel because i find it hard to breed those halloween dragons and those black hybrids.
    True! Black Swan's element is Pink but the hidden is black! Make sure you take a look at the card first before going for it
    Night Elf is Black along with Raven! But I'm not sure if you could get Vampire/Mistmoth from Diamond + Night :/

Is the vampire dragon still available? Thanks!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast