Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update Vampire Dragon-REMOVED

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    Nightmare tournament starte on my game don't even have a goal for it ad can't find a thread yet

Nightmare tournament thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Would you please put ios only in the title so us non apple users dont waste our time reading the thread? Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bimily View Post
    Would you please put ios only in the title so us non apple users dont waste our time reading the thread? Thanks
    Why? This isn't an iOS only dragon. The nightmare dragon is and That's an entirely different thread. I'm sure this one, will be for everyone. Though it does suck that iOS gets four dragons android won't.

Rhino Keeper
    So...does anyone actually have any information about the Vampire dragon yet? I had been thinking that they'd re-release Zombie when Boo expires on Fri (just as they re-released Boo when Witch expired), but perhaps they'll be releasing Vampire then??

Rhino Keeper
    i think it's gonna be red/black/white which may result in 31hrs moon dragon or 33hrs virtue dragon. that's too long.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    i think it's gonna be red/black/white which may result in 31hrs moon dragon or 33hrs virtue dragon. that's too long.
    And that's assuming black wont split, which it has a nasty habit of doing, I can't even think of the potential outcomes *shudder*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDragons View Post
    So...does anyone actually have any information about the Vampire dragon yet? I had been thinking that they'd re-release Zombie when Boo expires on Fri (just as they re-released Boo when Witch expired), but perhaps they'll be releasing Vampire then??
    Maybe they re-release Zombie tomorrow until Halloween and release Vampire Dragon on Halloween?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa_V View Post
    Maybe they re-release Zombie tomorrow until Halloween and release Vampire Dragon on Halloween?
    That occurred to me just an hour ago. Great minds and all that? But i do think that's a real possibility, because Zombie would be a re-release just like Witch and Boo. I suppose we'll find out when Boo disappears tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    That occurred to me just an hour ago. Great minds and all that? But i do think that's a real possibility, because Zombie would be a re-release just like Witch and Boo. I suppose we'll find out when Boo disappears tomorrow.
    I consider it a real possibility, too. And yes, we'll know tomorrow. Or is it today already according to server time? I'll never get that, in fact it's Friday here already.

I don't think Zombie dragon will be released. Meanwhile I'm in the agonizingly painful breed for Raven dragon. So far I've got about three corals in a row, and one wizard, and by the looks of it I'm going to have another coral. At least I can still get Carved Pumpkins.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast