Thread: Getting past level 78

New Resident

Getting past level 78

I got past the goal of level 78 and scores more than 1 Million points in the level and I only received 1 star. How tan I get more stars to move ahead. I have already gone to the lower levels (1-26) and got the stars in those levels. HELP!!!

New Resident
    To clarify, I went back to the lower and current levels and redid them to get all the stars. And though ingot more point than I needed it never gave me additional stars for the next level.

I'm trying to understand...are you saying the game won't let you progress past level 78 even though you got 1 star on it? Are you getting a message saying you need more stars to continue? You need an average of 2 stars per level; so to continue to 79, you'd need a total of 156 stars. If you have that, you may need to update your game to the current release. Or try all the "common fixes" mentioned in this thread, dealing with a similar issue. There are links to additional info, as well, or support's email if you need it...
    Good luck!

New Resident
    Actually, I believe my total star count was too low. I went bak to a few previous levels, increased my star count and was able to move forward. Thanks for the comments.