Thread: Update

Update

So I downloaded the update and noticed something is missing:

Can't find the new troop Summoner! the update says the Summoner can be trained in the Barracks at level 5... yet there's none.

BTW how do you upgrade the Alliance Portal? I'm stuck with only 10 troops!

Sorry for the confusion! I responded to another thread about the Summoners.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've run out of mana to summon the Summoners! We've got to recharge a bit before releasing them. Thanks for your patience!
    Unfortunately, the Alliance Portal cannot currently be upgraded.

I also noticed that the number of Towers and cannons has changed. Now, only 5 are available. Before, it was 6. how should we compete with the older Players?

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh987 View Post
    I also noticed that the number of Towers and cannons has changed. Now, only 5 are available. Before, it was 6. how should we compete with the older Players?
    I have not reached RH level 10 yet, but if this is true, i think you just made the game imbalanced. Are they trying to protect those who are on the top??? Im just wondering!

Hi guys, could I pls. get a reply on this question? Thanks!

Hi guys, could I pls. get a reply on this question? Thanks!
    You should post this on bugs forum they are more active there.

I've asked our team about this to see. I'll let you know when I have an update.

well, she's up except she's still out of mana. she just stands in the field doing nothing lol

still bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by deltaframe View Post
    well, she's up except she's still out of mana. she just stands in the field doing nothing lol

still bugged.
    Sorry! There was an issue with her upgraded levels that has been fixed. Please email support@firemocha.com and PM me the ticket #. I'll have someone take a look at your account.