Page 81 of 138 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Executive Chef
    well, it would be nice if someone from the staff came up with some answers. I'm not even calling for the big shots, but our good old mods. Have these problems been duly reported to TL? do they know how badly this is working? how come i plant nearly 20 crops between diamondates and eliteleeks and only get 2 candies? can anyone explain? in fact, since last afternoon i have gotten NO CANDIES. this is crazy.i'd like to know if our problemas are being addressed or if we're just complaining in vain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    isn't it obvious that he/she used gold? TL can't just force us to use it, without gold nobody can archieve 110 candy corns in 14 days! they just gotta increase the drop rates and everything's fine, i don't get it!!
    Exactly, who cares if they used gold the main thing is that it's impossible to get it without because TL needs to increase the drop rates! If they do I'm sure people wouldn't mind spending a bit of gold at the end, but the way it is right now.... I doubt many of us will.

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    and yet its only one person having "luck" plus completed the goal in 5 days instead of 14 days..... plus receieved 9 candies in less than 12 hrs
    Lmao good point, done in 5 days.... Hmm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Hey guys! How about a congrats to the very first Headless to join us!
    I think this place needs some cheering up, Halloween should be fun scary not sad scarey!

Im more annoyed by those TEN large onyx. The things I can do with those.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    In fact, since last afternoon i have gotten NO CANDIES. this is crazy.i'd like to know if our problemas are being addressed or if we're just complaining in vain.
    I have exactly the same problem. Since yesterday afternoon i haven't gotten any candies at all. They've completely stopped. Talk about broken!

And the last word we had was a couple of days back. Kooky told us that he had notified TL about the problem (Thanks Kooky!!) but he hadn't gotten a response yet. I'm quite sure that had he heard since, he would have told us. I'm also sure he's monitoring this thread. If he thinks he needs to contact them again, he will.

@Kooky: an update to confirm my opinions would be nice but is not necessary. Of course, a message telling us that TL hasn't bothered to respond yet might just make us even more depressed. If that's even possible.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm....

I am having so much trouble collecting leaves from Harvesting, I really want these dragons though. So, hopefully TL will be kind and extend the time or let the candy corns drop a little more or maybe they will not. Gold or nothing with these I guess. (My turn to complain)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    breed them! LOL
    Best line of the day! Good to see you back Henry. Now I just need these nobodies to keep my game from crashing every five seconds. Maybe id have bred these by now.

On another note: lets all sing "thats what friends are for" and get along.

We are supposed to talk about how much TL stinks, remember that!

Farm Supplier
    I have gone from getting 1-2 candies each time i harvest my diamondates(5hr)crops to MAYBE 1 or 2 A DAY. It has been like this for 2 days now. Any one have any idea why or having the same problem?
    I doubt i would have made it at the 1-2 per planting but i Definatly wont make it at this rate.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're very fortunate to have passionate players playing our games. The community consists of a variety of people with different playing styles and opinions. Please exercise respect when you're interacting with each other.

Let's steer this back on topic and consider this a friendly reminder.

RE: Concerns about Candy drops. We've passed the feedback on to the team for the future. There are currently no plans to make changes to the current Dragon Summoning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttmarb View Post
    I have gone from getting 1-2 candies each time i harvest my diamondates(5hr)crops to MAYBE 1 or 2 A DAY. It has been like this for 2 days now. Any one have any idea why or having the same problem?
    I doubt i would have made it at the 1-2 per planting but i Definatly wont make it at this rate.
    Oh yeah. As two of us said above, we haven't gotten anything at all since mid-day yesterday. I just harvested another crop of diamond dates and got nothing from any of them. It's great to see that TL has actually lowered the drop rate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We're very fortunate to have passionate players playing our games. The community consists of a variety of people with different playing styles and opinions. Please exercise respect when you're interacting with each other.

Let's steer this back on topic and consider this a friendly reminder.

RE: Concerns about Candy drops. We've passed the feedback on to the team for the future. There are currently no plans to make changes to the current Dragon Summoning.
    No change wow what a scam