Page 78 of 138 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yes!
    I think these important points have been lost!
    Most people aren't getting a fair shot at these dragons!
    It's obviously a very blatant gold grab!
    They are dividing and concurring by turning people against each other just like they did between iOS and Android!

THEY EITHER NEED TO FIX THE DROP RATE NOW or EXTEND THE TIMER!

I will not let anyone divide and conquer!
    Well my drop rates went waay down after I posted my results guess I was getting double rations of luck!
    But I will persevere and I will get these dragons (stubbornness) and I'll keep letting you guys know what works, just in case it works for you too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    No! Luv!
    Everyone depends on speed breeders and lucky breeders when a new dragon comes out! This is no different!
    This is the summoning thread, not just the " I will never get these" thread!
    You were just the first one brave enough to admit that it works for some! And there is no difference between using a bit of gold now than those of us who will probably give in and buy them at the end!
    So keep posting!
    And I hope others will too!
    You're Awesome, you know!)
    Moo, you're pretty awesome yourself
    I will keep posting my results (at least the ones that work) in the hope (dream?) that it may work for some/all of you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Did you face all your farm to the right? The MOD confirm the farm rotating issue been fix. But I rotated all my farm to the right anyway. If you are not sure what I'm talking about pay a visit to Moo island and see how her farm setup. I hope that will make a little difference for your luck.
    Would you mind showing a picture? I don't know how to find that island to have a look at the farms.

Executive Chef
    I have harvested 2 crops of Scaly Pears in every farm with no candy. I've harvested staggered scalypears in single farms w no candy. I've just finished another crop of DD, with no candy. I play 24 hours, and planting crops around the clock from the beginning, and while my drop rates seemed normal in the beginning, I have only gotten 1 candy in days. I'm finished w the hats, and only need a few pumpkins. Again someone is suggesting that if we stop whining and just follow their advice, we can make it work. PLEASE stop this negative and unhelpful behavior. We all don't have the same goals, we obviously don't all have the same drop rates. Many of us are here to report our problems, and while happy for those who have succeeded, don't need to be blamed for the drop rates on our individual games.

Executive Chef
    7 Days 20 hours to go

Game #1 29/94 harvest 14/14 quest 10/18 hatch. Buy all 949
    Game #2 30/94 harvest 14/14 quest 10/18 hatch. Buy all 936

I would estimate that I will be about 25 short by the end @ 13 gold each = 325 gold to buy them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Would you mind showing a picture? I don't know how to find that island to have a look at the farms.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Face your farm like how the picture show. Then again the MOD already told us it doesn't matter anymore. It doesn't hurt to try anyway. Hope you get better luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this will work and it seemed to have some results on my first try but would like a larger # of people try it to see if it helps or not. I for the most part only would get one candy then I had an idea to close the game completely out after collecting from each one. So collect from one farm close game open and repeat the first time I tried this I got 2 instead of my normal 1 or 0. Could have just been dumb luck lol but other reports would be helpful on proving or disproving this theory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have harvested 2 crops of Scaly Pears in every farm with no candy. I've harvested staggered scalypears in single farms w no candy. I've just finished another crop of DD, with no candy. I play 24 hours, and planting crops around the clock from the beginning, and while my drop rates seemed normal in the beginning, I have only gotten 1 candy in days. I'm finished w the hats, and only need a few pumpkins. Again someone is suggesting that if we stop whining and just follow their advice, we can make it work. PLEASE stop this negative and unhelpful behavior. We all don't have the same goals, we obviously don't all have the same drop rates. Many of us are here to report our problems, and while happy for those who have succeeded, don't need to be blamed for the drop rates on our individual games.
    Is this thread call NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon or I can't get my CANDIES thread? Why is positive feedback become negative and unhelpful behavior

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Is this thread call NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon or I can't get my CANDIES thread? Why is positive feedback become negative and unhelpful behavior
    I think its a this isn't working for most people thread! When it's obvious most people are having issues with this feature. it should get fixed or in this case ignored lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    you should get at least 2 candies ! hope u get 4 ! if you get at least 4, then you owe us some virtual beer !
    Nope. I had my fingers all jumbled up, but do you know exactly how many candy corns i got this morning upon waking up? Zero. Zero candy corns. Frickin' nada, from six eliteleek crops.

Can a community manager please address this abhorrent issue?? Pretty please?? Will you tell the staff to STAHP EATING ALL DEM CANDIES and save some for us players?? MKAY, THANKS.

i am beginning to think the community mods get paid in candy. That'd why we don't harvest any bloody candy.