Page 53 of 138 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by connieg63 View Post
    I'm not sure what summoning is...I have both headless and wraith. I don't see it in the tasks.
    There is a Halloween Pumpkin to the right top corner of your screen I presume.
    Under tasks it is called "Trick or Treat"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    This is so stupid. Six farms with eliteleeks (8hrs each) and NOT A SAINGLE CANDY CORN.mseriously, these drop rates seem rather sickly!
    This calls for a full investigation !
    Buffbeats (3 mins) not working for me. Now Trying the 10 mins grapes.
    yeah, it's really bizarre. They're SIX of the EIGHT-hour crops and I got nothing. But at least I (think I) got two hats from the air dragon quest. But still it's slow-going. And I unknowingly wasted the first day of questinng for the hats because I hadn't noticed the update and sent a fairy dragon on an 18-hour quest -.-;;;
    so for the quests I send a fire dragon out, then an air dragon. Because there's no point in only sending one air dragon per day, we always lose several hours. I refuse to wake up in the middle of the night to send the air dragon again, LOL

Executive Chef
    I have
    Farms 13/110
    Hats 8/14
    Pumpkins 4/12
    Total 26

Rhino Keeper
    54/146. Still looks so far away

Rhino Keeper
    Im having big problem with the candys you get from harvesting. I put only dioamondates and im lucky if i get one per day..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    54/146. Still looks so far away
    Are most from harvesting? If so what are you planting

I'm lucky if I get 3-4 from harvesting
    And I need average 8 each day to complete

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issue. Since it started I've been trying to plant multiple times a day, 5 and 8 hour crops and have 12 candy drops.

Running Total: 42/146
    12/Candy Corn
    8/14 Hats
    22/22 Pumpkins (Due to double drops for long breeding types)

But now I'm stuck. I'll get a witch hat per day, but I'm no longer receiving any candy from harvesting which has been made the hardest and highest level to collect.

I really like these to new dragons but it's unfair to dangle them out there and give us impossible tasks to try and obtain them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesha View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Since it started I've been trying to plant multiple times a day, 5 and 8 hour crops and have 12 candy drops.

Running Total: 42/146
    12/Candy Corn
    8/14 Hats
    22/22 Pumpkins (Due to double drops for long breeding types)

But now I'm stuck. I'll get a witch hat per day, but I'm no longer receiving any candy from harvesting which has been made the hardest and highest level to collect.

I really like these to new dragons but it's unfair to dangle them out there and give us impossible tasks to try and obtain them.
    "Correction"
    12/110 Candy Corn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Are most from harvesting? If so what are you planting

I'm lucky if I get 3-4 from harvesting
    And I need average 8 each day to complete
    31 corn, 10 hats, 13 pumpkin. I just spam DD. Maybe I have a slightly higher drop rate because I need more. It's such a silly feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Im having big problem with the candys you get from harvesting. I put only dioamondates and im lucky if i get one per day..
    Same here. I thought that most expensive crop woul have the best chance for CandyCorn. But still, sometimes there is no candy at all for one harvest.

Only once I've got 2 CandyCorns from my farms ;( I'll never get enough candies to get one of the dragons.