Page 34 of 138 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Fairly certain that my hatching drops are broken...6 dragons hatched since the summoning began...4 rare, 2 common, ZERO items dropping for hatching them.

Le sigh. I suppose this will be the same disappointing experience that last time was
    Scratch that. 3 rares, 1 super rare, and 2 commons. And ZERO pumpkins received. Team Lava, your implementation of new features leaves a lot to be desired...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Fairly certain that my hatching drops are broken...6 dragons hatched since the summoning began...4 rare, 2 common, ZERO items dropping for hatching them.

Le sigh. I suppose this will be the same disappointing experience that last time was
    Yes! It looks like they will either not give items or take them away once you have them!
    Guess the beta should have stayed in testing!
    Only consolation is that android can breed them!

Executive Chef
    Time for Team Lava to return back to the core code, clean it up and make the program elegant again. There are too many stacked addendums and side programs, glitch patches and decision paths to no-where. They need to be properly cleaned and incorporated, not stacked! Clean, elegant programming is the only fully successful code!

Fashion Designer
    i give TL guys the credit they deserve for their work. they worked a lot for this awesome Halloween patch and i must say, everything looks amazing : music, graphics, dragons, decorations ! i was extremely happy when i saw for the first time this Halloween version of DS. Also, they put a lot of effort making awesome dragons like the skeleton, raven, owl or headless ( don't get me wrong, TL guys, all dragons look great but these are the best imo ). All my neighbors ( and i'm sure most of the people who play DS ) were more than pleased with this version. TL, we are not a bunch of whining little girls, we are the one who give you feed-backs, share their opinions with you and make this game working. We are the ones who spend many hours playing and enjoying every second of it ! We are also the ones who actually give a darn about your hard work and PAY real money showing you that we CARE ! But, dear TeamLava, we give money because we want, we like and we support your work !
    I recover after a foot surgery so i have a lot of time to play your game. With this new "summoning the dragons" challenge i feel FORCED to spend gold to get those dragons because getting a max of 5 candies/day i wont be able to get them all even if i play non-stop ! And as you can see i am not the only one ! Do something about the amount of candies received from harvesting. I know there is a hard thing to make everyone happy, but at least give us a reason to give a darn about this new challenge ! I am sure that many of us will spend real gold BUT not this way ! NOT being forced to do it !
    I was also complaining few day ago about the amount of new dragons and i thank the TL staff for answering me in such a short time. Please TL, make your players proud of you ! I'm not saying that you should give us 10 candies / harvest but i only got 1 candy every time i collect food ( max 2 candies ). There are people who got NONE ! Show us that you care about us and we sure will do the same for you !

Fashion Designer
    i am sorry for the long post and i hope a TL staff member will have the time to read it and do something about it. I play a game to relax and feel good not to feel angry and frustrated ! it is enough for us that we get tons of breeding fails, game errors and so on. but, hell, nothing on this world is perfect ! most of us know only how to judge and complain and maybe i am of of them. but i also know that we, the DS players made this game a huge success ! Why won't you answer our questions ? this was you will lose fans instead of gaining new and consolidate the old ones. this is just my opinion, maybe some of you have a different one. in conclusion, i hope they will show us some support and do something about this summoning thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i am sorry for the long post and i hope a TL staff member will have the time to read it and do something about it. I play a game to relax and feel good not to feel angry and frustrated ! it is enough for us that we get tons of breeding fails, game errors and so on. but, hell, nothing on this world is perfect ! most of us know only how to judge and complain and maybe i am of of them. but i also know that we, the DS players made this game a huge success ! Why won't you answer our questions ? this was you will lose fans instead of gaining new and consolidate the old ones. this is just my opinion, maybe some of you have a different one. in conclusion, i hope they will show us some support and do something about this summoning thing.
    You make excellent points. Obviously, the people who tend to post in a thread like this are the ones who a complaint. But 36 pages of complaints should tell TL something. My harvest seems to be broken. But while i've gotten a pumpkin for every single one of my hatchings, the person above has gotten none! Whatever the truth is, when different people have different problems but so many have at least one problem making the summoning impossible, it really begins to look like TL. Is simply trying to get us o buy gold. If that's not their agenda, these problems need to be addressed.

Rhino Keeper

34 pp

Sorry, we're only up to 34 pages right now.

Executive Chef
    Can the headless hear us? I just wondering

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDragons View Post
    You make excellent points. Obviously, the people who tend to post in a thread like this are the ones who a complaint. But 36 pages of complaints should tell TL something. My harvest seems to be broken. But while i've gotten a pumpkin for every single one of my hatchings, the person above has gotten none! Whatever the truth is, when different people have different problems but so many have at least one problem making the summoning impossible, it really begins to look like TL. Is simply trying to get us o buy gold. If that's not their agenda, these problems need to be addressed.
    you, my virtual friend, are absolutely right ! there are 36 pages of posts from people who are angry because whatever they are going to do, no matter how many hours they will play DS, they will eventually fail at getting those dragons ! i think it's time for TL to do something about it. If they cannot do anything regarding the small amount of items we get, there is another simple solution ( at least imo. if i am wrong, i am sorry ) : give us all some extra time for this challenge. add few more days and i think we all will be happier ! am i right ?

Fashion Designer
    oh...right ! there are "only" 34 ! dont worry guys ! there will be more ))