Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,374 of 1374

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Farm Supplier
    I received an email last night (GMT) with instructions to power off my device and when I turned it back on again, I was the proud owner of a headless dragon :-D I didn't send a chasing email or anything, just waited and they got there in the end. Thank you TL!

Hope you get yours soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    I received an email last night (GMT) with instructions to power off my device and when I turned it back on again, I was the proud owner of a headless dragon :-D I didn't send a chasing email or anything, just waited and they got there in the end. Thank you TL!

Hope you get yours soon.
    I received the same message last night. TL made it right and I appreciate it! I submitted my ticket last Tuesday so it took 7 days. If you haven't heard back, be patient, as it seems they are working their way through the help requests. I'm sure they will get to everyone. I Hope sooner rather than later!

Farm Supplier
    I received a reply requesting more information, which I promptly provided. Now, three days later, my ticket shows as solved or deleted, but I never heard back from support and I don't have the dragons. So not a happy camper here.

Executive Chef
    It's taken some time but TL sorted it out and have taken the gold I was going to spend at the end of the summoning and have now put Wraith in my storage. Thank you.