Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1374

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Yep same for me. Got processing screen and lost summoning right as I was going in to do buy all option. Here is my ticket number if a mod would please flag this over to get taken care of as soon as possible. 1116279.

Quote Originally Posted by bean811 View Post
    I agree, I spend a lot of money on this game and I will quit playing this game. I am so mad right now!
    I do too and I am pissed to the max. Oh and hey - a new tournament! Let's spend more of our GOLD!

Rhino Keeper
    So I had 1 piece of Candy Corn left to get for Wraith, had 3 HOURS LEFT and now it's suddenly GONE!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 11:59 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    So I had 1 piece of Candy Corn left to get for Wraith, had 3 HOURS LEFT and now it's suddenly GONE!!
    LOL!! Truly! Send an email to support@teamlava.com I don't know why they can't simply reinstate the timer for us but eh!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 11:59 AM. Reason: edited quote

Host(ess)
    My timer ran out 3 hours early as well! this is unacceptable! I am not doing the tournament either the Nano dragon is plain stupid!!! I can't believe they cut us off early I was going to spend alot of gold to have Wraith and Headless
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-13 at 11:22 AM. Reason: inapporpriate word

Farm Supplier
    This is the same as last Summoning, is it intention from TL? They do exactly the same...why???

New Resident
    Someone please help, I got enough gold to buy all the remaining treat I need, just before time run out, it won't let me, so I close the game and go in again than find all my treat is gone, the icon for the timer is gone, what can I do? Please help help (((((

New Resident
    They cut me straight when I trying to buy all than? By all ur messages posted above. Not fear. Team lava better do something about this before people stop playing their game. I want those two dragon back.

Executive Chef
    I knew this was going to happen and I think teamlava should do something to those who were close in completing

Yes tl did say goal would dissapear 3 hrs early since they posted here in forum it would end at 9 am pacific time ... Which it did.

But...... Not everyone visits the forum so they should have put an ingame pop up since there timer was 3 hrs different

Hope they do something other than sorry its too late

Farm Supplier

After my earlier post, I made sure that I bought the remaining candy corn with my gold even though my timer had over 3hrs left on it. I saw both dragons in my storage but I've just gone back into the game and my headless one has disappeared. I'm seriously unhappy that I felt I had to do it with gold let alone the fact that the dragon's gone now.