Page 135 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1374

Thread: NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I'm pretty sure there was a post a little while back that stated when they extended the time it did something funny with the timer and that the goal was going to expire with 3 hours left on the timer. It's somewhere in this thread.

Either way I couldn't get either dragon despite my constant harvesting. Oh we'll. it seems all of the Halloween Dragons have been impossible on my account except for the ugly zombie that I could have lived without. I'm about over this game.

New Resident
    I am totally disgusted with Summoning. Both times, I worked diligently towards the goal. Seeing that I might be close to getting the 1st dragon, I even set my alarm for the middle of the night on the last night for that last needed crop - as even after two harvests with NO candies, I only needed 3 candies.... With only 20 minutes to go on my crops (hoping for the last 3 candies), and almost 3 hours remaining on the timer, I checked the game. Cool. Close. Hope. When I go back in 30 minutes later to get that final harvest.... POOF. It's all gone. Nothing. I think that summoning was a good "idea", but it certainly isn't working out for most. The Farming drops are just too low.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Radmim, yes your farm facing is fine. Normally out of 6 farms at least two should be giving candies.
    Thanks Sumer. Most of the time I did get 1-3 candies out of 6 8hr crops, but many times it was 0, especially towards the end. I did get close though, 3 candies short of the first dragon, but got nailed by the end timer issue.

Happy Days

Wow! Now TL answer me and fix this problem. They send Headless into my store. Thanks for fix this issue. Everything you've done really important for me. Thanks again TL. ^^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cicero1999 View Post
    Wow! Now TL answer me and fix this problem. They send Headless into my store. Thanks for fix this issue. Everything you've done really important for me. Thanks again TL. ^^
    Congrats good to hear this good outcome

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Congrats good to hear this good outcome
    Thanks, I think everyone who sent e-mail to TL should be fixed this problem soon.
    Now I start play DS again. ^^

Between the dropping of the Knight Dragon which I had 2 of the 3 parts and sent Ceaser out 40+times and never got the 3rd. And now this summoning which I was 90% done and was going to use my gold to complete. A few hours before the thing ended I went in and it disappeared. I have had enough with the horrible development at TL. I am a software developer and TL quality is way below my standard to the point that I can no longer play their games. I promptly deleted my TL games. GL to all who stick it out, but know this there are way way way better dragon games available for iOS and Andriod.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cicero1999 View Post
    I'm glad to hear they got back to you with a respectable outcome. Hopefully others in the queue won't be too long. I'm still waiting to hear back (other than the automated reply).

Farm Supplier
    All that effort for nothing. I'm playing but it just gets less appealing. Dangle dragons and elite bonus items as the carrot all you want - I'm refusing to bite.

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting for any reply to my email after the original auto reply. Really hope I hear something soon before I fall in a gold trap and lose what I saved for buy all. [edit: removed ticket # for player privacy].
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 11-07-13 at 11:24 AM.